THE CHALLENGE

Wirl

on to something new...
Ok gang,

Here's what you've all been waiting for...

AND I'M CHALLENGING EVERYONE IN THE GFC!!!

We need to take our faith, put it in our fingers or mouth and...

SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS WHERE WE CAN!!!

Please read the attached Proposal for more details, and keep your eye's peeled on this thread as we get teams, and times together to spread the Gospel.

Note: You do not have to use this challenge as an excuse to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, feel free to spread as much as you want. This challenge is a template to help direct focuses.

So like we can do this anywhere right?
not just in game?

teams and times?

You got me interested....please....please....please....

share more details!

This sounds like fun.

More Information

For right now, the process will be that we will train as a team (power in numbers, Matthew 18:20).

Also, we'll be "invading enemy territory."

Matthew 10:16 "Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. Be as wary as snakes and harmless as doves."

We're going to learn how to persue the lost for the Kingdom, in an environment that really doesn't want to us to do that.

Like I said in the fine print above, everyone can start doing this on your own if you are led by the Spirit to do so. I just know for a fact that witnessing is a team effort, and we're a team-supreme in the GFC.

We've all got the guts to do this, we just need a focus and a drive to push over the walls and sack the darkness with light.

WOOT THANG!!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!

:D

UPDATE

O.k. everyone, you know the challenge, you know the goal, now it is time for you to pray, PRAY, and PRAY!!!

You need to go to the Father and ask Him if you are ready to make this 'leap of faith.'

So over the next couple of days, be in prayer. on Thursday I will start a thread for sign ups, and leave that open for 4 days. Once we've gotten everyone signed up, we'll split into teams, and proceed to training.

THANK YOU FATHER FOR OUR MOUTHS AND FINGERS, SO THAT WE CAN SPREAD THE GOSPEL ON THE INTERNET!!!

SignUp

If you are led to this field of the work of the Kingdom, please post your name below.

This list will go through Monday.

PLEASE DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE WANTING TO JOIN. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PM ME.

The workers are few...

Well since no one has answered the challenge that I offered to the GFC, I will shelf the challenge until further notice.

However, the larger challenge, the one from the Lord is still open. We need to start praying and find out how to witness on our servers and others.

So keep your prayers going, and seek wisdom from the Lord. He will give it to you.

Until later, keep on spreading the word.

GOD BLESS!!!!

too late?

is it too late to accept the challenge?
i was really moved by tonights event....

and here is pastor at his finest---
fy_omaha-beach0006.jpg

I couldn't help but see it as if he was up on his pulpit and we were there to listen....

Shyfroggy said:
and here is pastor at his finest---
I couldn't help but see it as if he was up on his pulpit and we were there to listen....

Actually sis the challenge is always open, and I will not take credit for that, that was the workings of the Holy Spirit!

I am but a conduit that the Holy Spirit may use to spread the WORD OF GOD.

Please see this thread for more details...
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?p=150485#post150485

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!

ALL Christians shold acept the challenge

Its the Great commision Matthew 28:19 nd 20 once a person is born agian they should share the freadom from sin that the Lord has given them. Sowl winning is an awsome Joy to. Just watching and knowing that someone that you witnessed to giving there harts and lives to Christ there is no way to explain it ecept that The Lord is awsome. I have ecepted your chaling

OK Shyfroggy!!!

& Everyone interested!!!

This Friday Night @ 9:30pm EST on the GFC TS, we'll gather together for our first meeting of the challenge takers.
Bring your Bible, b/c we will look at scripture as well.

If you haven't ask me about it in the past, you can still come.

GOD BLESS TO EVERYONE!!!

Ill Try but its going to be at 3:30 where I am I might be a little grogy Hopfuly I can get more Expresso Blend by then

Sherman said:
Ill Try but its going to be at 3:30 where I am I might be a little grogy Hopfuly I can get more Expresso Blend by then

Ok Sherman, I will make sure that you get the information you need to download TeamSpeak, the server information for the GFC server and the needed password. Can't wait to have you join. :)

Hey Challenge Takers...

Here's what you will need for tonight:
Your Mouth (it will be used, there is no mute button tonight)
Microphone (I will rig something for Priceless :) )
Bible
Courage

So bring it, and we will see what Daddy has to say tonight. I know that it will be awesome!

Tonight is an introduction/training session. Unless the Holy Spirit says otherwise, I have no intentions of sending anyone out to witness and our's or any other server.

PRAISE BE TO GOD, and I will see you on later. :D

The Gauntlet has been dropped...

CHALLENGE!!!

Well everyone, now you know where we're going, are you going to come too?

The next Challenge meeting is going to be June 2 @ 9:30pm

Everyone did great this past Friday night. The questions and answers that everyone asked was right on the mark. I can see the Holy Spirit has us all poised to go, and I know for a fact that it wont be too long before we're in the field harvesting.

NEXT MEETING: TOPIC:
PRAYER;
How to pray, what to pray, and when to pray.

I hope to see everyone again, and please note;
if you could not make the first meeting, we have it recorded, and this can be made available to you. Please contact PastorWirl to get a copy.

PRAISE BE TO GOD, WHO IS LOVING, JUST, and FORGIVING!!!

Back