THE CHALLENGE

Next Challenge Meeting

Hey Challengers...

The next meeting is tonight.

Bring your Bibles again, and your mics. We're going to discuss Prayer, and why it is the thing to do, when witnessing.
:D

GOD BLESS, c u later!!!!

:( Babo and I won't be able to attend, the internet is due to be activated today at our new house, however, the phone line is not working. So we are going to have to call somebody out to look at the problem.

Plus we aren't moved in yet - still working on getting the house emptied out and still have to primer and paint and lay new carpet/or fix hardwood floors that are under the current carpet.

We've made a lot of head way. But we won't be able to attend tonight :(

OK CHALLENGERS!!!

We're going to have our final meeting this Friday at 9:30 EST. This will be recorded so if you can't make it, there will be no issue for the last part.

We're going to review how to witness as a team, then we'll roleplay some more to get use to attacking or defensive questions/reactions that we might face.

Then, if the Master directs, we'll go hit a public server and see where the Holy Spirit leads.

Any questions please hit me, I'll answer asap.
GOD BLESS!!!

I have a very unfortunate anouncement.

The last two meetings for the challenge were recorded for others to hear as well. HOWEVER, with the possibility of my computer being sold, I lost those recordings during a computer cleanup process.

I did not have any back ups of the recordings. SO!!!

I'm going to go back an review the notes I had on the subect and see about making new recordings with the "meat" of the meetings. As soon as I get them done, I will ask Talon or Sui (if they can) to host them to download.

I apologize for the crazyness of the situation. GOD BLESS!!!

Shyfroggy said:
Can we still come if we weren't there for the last one?

Of course, of course, this will be a good one for anyone who's missed any of the meetings.

Ummm..... I prolly wont be there since my dad is gonna be in town visiting.... THough I will listen to the audio afterwards. :D Also, on a side note...

I was on a CSS server the other day. (At work so I dont have name or IP...) And I was given the oppurtunity to witness to a few players. It started off pretty simple actually. One of the guys asked me and I quote.
"Whats GFC stand for?"

So I told him. He thought it was pretty cool. After playing for a bit, we were both dead in the same round and he asked me some questions and stuff and I started telling him about Jesus.... THis went on for about 2 hours... PLaying with witnessing in the middle. I t was pretty cool since this guy was admin of the server, one guy came in and after finding out what GFC stood for started making... hurtful remarks about people who follow Christ, the admins instantly kicked the guy with a warning that if he did that again he would be banned... So yeah, I think it was a good thing... Also, I'll post the name of the server and the IP ASAP. :D

Isnt it awesome how the lord works?

Behold it comes...

ALRIGHT CHALLENGERS!!!

The time has come for our last meeting to finish what the Holy Spirit has started among us.

FRIDAY 7/21/06 @ 9:30PM EST

Bring yourselves, nothing else will be needed. We will go over the basics, and then role play a little, then, if your up to it, and the Spirit gives us the go, we will excercise the knowledge we've been given.

If you have any question let me know...

wirlaa (at) yahoo (dot) com

WOOT!!!
GOD BLESS!!!

REMINDER

The Challenge Meeting is tonight.

Hope to see as many as we can there. :D

I may be a little late. It would appear that Caterpillar is leaking fluid and it has turned into a huge drama

Translation..she has a small boo-boo on her thumb and being that she is tired, you would have thought someone had tried to cut her thumb off. Oooh the sobs coming from the bathroom.

Usually, when she is in drama queen mode, things take a bit longer than normal, so ....here's hoping to on time

Gen

Back