The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, but I have lived in Brussels and riden all around there by bike, car, tram, train, subway, and RC car (well, the last one was my brother's...).

The person below me knows whether Bruxellois (dwellers of Brussels) actually eat Brussels sprouts.

False, unless you mean like the city, it seems Tree and his "wife" (who i have seen but has never been to my house while tree has been here a half dozen times) are coming over.

The person below me knows what a brisket is.

False, every State has something, you just need to know where to look.

The person below me knows the Klingon and/or Vulcan language.

True...in the little town just west of here named Vulcan...they speak English!

The person below me giggled at that.

False, but in my home state of Alaska they named a town "Chicken" because they coulnd't spell "Ptarmigan".

The person below me doesn't know what a ptarmigan is.

True The Ptarmigan, Lagopus muta, is a medium-sized (31-35 cm or 12-14 inches) gamebird in the grouse family. It is known as Rock Ptarmigan, or colloquially Snow Chicken in North America, where it is the official bird for the territory of Nunavut, Canada.

The person below me has been to the Animal Planet Expo that is traveling to different cities.

It can't die....unless there is a page limit.

The person below me knows what the page limit on a thread is.

False. But the first "The person below me..." thread reached page 100 and then Icthus copied the last page to the first page of this thread so I'm guessing the forums gets antsy after page 100.

The person below me has been watching shark week on the Discovery channel. =D

True. Although I'm not a SCUBA guy, I'd like to be. Maybe once the kids are out of the house...

The person below me has noticed the absence of a certain short, wisecracking Warlock from the game recently.

Baddwin? The name rings a bell, a fuzy, long in the past bell.

The person below me is going to Blizzcon with another Redeemed guild member who isn't me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back