The person below me part two....

True, I just can't fall asleep!

The person below me has found out the hard way that when finished revenge is never good.

We need a definition of good...

But no, I have not.

The person below me is waiting for some cleaner people to arrive at their house.

False, but the mental image right now if funny. <Odale sitting around all dirty and muddy waiting for some people to come to the house that are freshly bathed>

The person below me is looking forward to Easter Bunny Ears.

False although I wish I was...haven't had really good bbq in awhile...was close this past weekend but Chinese buffet beat out BBQ. =P

The person below me is not liking this wintery weather in April. >.<

True! But I got warm weather now! Global warming ftw?

The person below me is on an emotional rollercoaster today and trying to stay distracted from it.

False, I am sitting at home.

The person below me has a second refrigerator full of meat in the garage.

False, we do have a freezer in the garage and it usually full of meat and other things.

The person below me got to eat BBQ today. (Rudy's FTW!)

Rudy's is FTL... Williamsom Bros. BBQ is FTW. :D
And False... I did not eat BBQ.

The person below me has warm weather like I do now... srsly now.

Tralse. It's warmer than before but this time last year, DC area had highs in the 80s...we're in the mid 60s today so not quite as good.

The person below me will be going to see pretty pink flowers on trees along DC's Tidal Basin this weekend with friends. =)

False, I will be eating BBQ with about 50 of my friends.

The person below me is coming to my BBQ party.

False! If I had any it wouldn't last long enough to get to you.....or even the post office for that matter.....its AWESOME!!!!

The person below me has tasted Icthus' BBQ'd scrumptious food before!

False but I hear good things about it. Now if only I can justify going to California instead of visiting my bf.....

The person below me gets irritated seeing an annoying coworker dress like a slob (jeans and a wrinkly t-shirt) when the company they work for doesn't have an official casual Friday. >.<

My company doesn't either, but generally the ladies do it anyway. The guys don't get to. I'm used to it.

The person below me doesn't do casual Fridays either...

Tralse? I've been meaning to clean up my apartment a bit more but I usually come home tired and just want to veg on the couch.

The person had a good weekend turn bad rather quickly (my car finally passed its emissions inspection on Saturday, then I went out with my friends all day, didn't take my car, came home to see that I had a flat tire, spent an hour Sunday morning before church changing my first flat tire -_-).

Back