The person below me part two....

False. You can tell because I'm not sneezing.

The person below me is wondering why it's been warmer this week than it usually is during the summer.

You sir, are insane.

The low on Friday in Atlanta will be 18 degrees.

EIGHTEEN... In GEORGIA...

That would be a false.

The person below me is also rather cold/hot.

Trueish. I'm inside now, so I'm all warm and toasty. However, here in central Ohio, it was 0 this morning. yeh, 0 as in "zero". Neg 7 tomorrow. And yes, that is Fahrenheit. In Celsius that's like -18 today, -21 tomorrow.

The person below me took a bunch of pictures of the falling snow last night. (but I haven't messed with looking through them yet to see how they turned out)

False. Dude you needs to move if it is that cold....

The person below me has decided never to live where it gets to be below 0. Because that is just stupid cold.

True-ish. I've lived in Pennsylvania and now in Virgina and I can't remember it ever getting to below zero while I lived in Pennsylvania...even in State College. And it hasn't gotten in the single digits yet here in Virginia so here's hoping it doesn't cuz it's already too cold!!

The person below me will participate in the ORvR tonight. (I think there's supposed to be stuff tonight....)

True I will participate (and yes, it's tonight). As for the 0 thing...Meli - if you lived in PA all your childhood, there was a winter about 15 years ago that the wind chills were -50 for a week in the entire midwest.

The person below me remembers said winter.

False. If I had lived there I would have become a missionary to the south pacific. It would have to have been God's sign for me to LEAVE.

The person below me will tell me what time the ORvR is with the hope I can end small group and get the people out the door fast enough to join everyone.

True. It's in the RvR forums. Go look. =P

True I will participate (and yes, it's tonight). As for the 0 thing...Meli - if you lived in PA all your childhood, there was a winter about 15 years ago that the wind chills were -50 for a week in the entire midwest.

Hmm....Well...15 years ago I was 7....I don't really remember that...also, did being in Philly make a difference?

The person below me wishes Friday was yesterday so today would be Saturday and they'd be at home instead of at work with no one to chat with. =(

False...I'm used to spending all day alone until people come home from real life. <tells her imaginary friend to be quiet I'm trying to type>

The person below me is drinking their morning coffee and trying to wake up...

False. Eating lunch, then making coffee... but just because it tastes good and i want some.

The person below me prefers winter over summer... because let's face it: you can only take off so much clothes and still go out in public in the summer.

False. I can barely warm up in the winter and I hate being cold.

The person below me is watching the clock waiting for the day to end so they can go home and hop on WAR. X_x

True. Got to run around with it a bit last night...even if it did leave me smelling a bit fishy.

The person below me wants a Klondike Bar.

False. I've never had one cuz I thought they were weird.

The person below me has less than an hour left in their workday and are antsy to get out of the office. >.<

False. I am about to have lunch and I am done with work.

The person below me is about to each mac and cheese.

False, I'm more about each to his own.

The person below me does have to go back to work, but only for 2 more hours.

False...home is just another place to work....

*edit:bah Sam beat me to it

And false to his....I don't have a toon high enough

The person below me forgot to eat lunch....again

Last edited:
False, my wifey made me mac and cheese.

The person below me has small groups tonight and cannot do Orvr.

False, my small group is on Wednesday, but we're on break right now, anyway.

The person below me had to go pick up dinner twice because the first round was so bad.

Back