The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False!

The person below can type faster and their reply will actually be to the original question they thought they were replying to!

False? I think I know what question I'm replying to...

The person below me will take lots of pictures of everyone/everything at Meathammer '08 to make those who missed it jealous.

False, i would choose not to cause you to sin Meli.

The person below me will be at the official opening ceremony for Meathammer.

False. But I can imagine it with much Wallagiggles and Treehugging!!

The person below me lives near the beach.

False, although on a clear day I can see the Pacific from my office window. We do have clear days a few times a year here in SoCal...

The person below me really doesn't want to have to get on a conference call in ten minutes.

True. I'd much rather be heading out the front door to my car to head home so I can start baking and doing laundry and just overall getting ready to drive up to State College, PA tomorrow night after work.

The person below thinks I look/act too young to be 22 on this day. o_O

True, er, False, err, ... when girls are 22, don't they want to be 22 and not any older or younger?

THE PERSON BELOW ME CAN'T BELIEVE THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELI THREAD ON EITHER THE WOW OR WAR FORUMS, EGAD :eek:

False? I think people were too excited about staying up for 3-4 days for that silly thing they've been calling Meathammer. =P

The person below thinks I'm crazy for working 9 hours today and then driving 4ish hours to PSU after work. X_x

False. We've said "I love you" to each other for awhile now...that first time was hard and scary! Plus we've openly talked about marriage and the possibility of us getting married and he's trying to find a job down here so we can be together cuz the distance really stinks right now. Or maybe that's not what you meant?

The person below me thinks I just disclosed too much information about my relationship with my boyfriend. =X

False, but I thought Icthus was talking about college football. :D (just kidding, Meli...)

The person below me would marry their spouse all over again if they knew then what they know now.

False. I know what meat is; I know what a hammer is; but put them together and I don't have clue.

The person below me took today (Friday) off to play WAR and can't because all servers are down.

False, however Gilga is taking half a day and flying to Norcal to play.... At least the servers will be up.

The person below me has posted on these forms about an unrelated matter.

False. I only bump googledoc threads.

The person below me still doesn't have their box and will lose access when the grace period cuts off tomorrow.

True....

i was hoping for 20 tomorrow....

The person below me is not sad because they can now catch up with me.

False because I can't catch up with an old guildee.

The person below me thinks that Icthus would rather post than play anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back