The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False? what are you talking about Baddwin's spiritual gift is spelling.

The person below me is excited about RvR Thursday night.

True. It was inevitable, really. I'm only actually playing two, though, which is an accomplishment for me. :p

And Icthus got my spiritual gift wrong. (It was vocabulary, dude.) The person below me will try to guess what his was (hint - look at his name!).

True...I guess Fishing....

The person below me thinks I'm right.

(Baddwin edit: Close, it was actually 'fish'. As in his fish tank.)

Last edited by a moderator:
False. I think his spiritual gift is bbq-ing/grilling meats. Never had any of what he's ever made but it sure looks good from some of Tree's Facebook pictures.

The person below me has a favorite restaurant they go to and will tell us what it is.

True. My favorite restaurant is a place called Mahogany's here in Tulsa.

The person below me has caught a fish bigger than 10 lbs. before.

False. Well, unless you count WoW or Zelda...

The person below me intends to confuse and confound newcomers to the guild by having different forum names vs. toon names vs. vent names.

False. I dont know camm, but he sounds neat!

The person below me understands the stress of asking a girls father for permission to marry her

True! And I even knew what he was going to say.

The person below me is dedicated to the proposition that chivalry is not dead.

True! My mom and pa taught me well :)

the person below me thinks that asking the father first is the right thing to do!

True, but your bride to be might need to know you are asking him....

The person below me has had this very uncomfortable conversation with the future father-in-law.

False? I don't know what Icthus is thinking inside his head. I know that if my boyfriend were to propose to me, I'd want him to get the okay from my mom first.

The person below me is jealous that if my boyfriend wants to marry me, he only has to ask my cute little Chinese mom and not a scary Chinese father for permission to marry me. =P

Tralse. I was when I woke up and got into work...but I'm better now that I'm snacking a little.

The person below wants to catch up on sleep this coming weekend but probably won't be able to. =\

True. I got to work all day Saturday then have to work on a group project for one of my classes on Sunday.

The person below me is as crazy as me.

Tralse? I cannot really answer that without a full Psyc review.

The person below me was involved in Redeemed first Keep take last night.

False. My computer was giving me problems last night (but I think I found out what it is) then I was on the phone with the boy until I started falling asleep on him....I'm doing that a lot now... >.>

The person below me had to bargain/barter with their significant other in order to play during tonight's Redeemed tier 2 RvR event.

False, my wife is going to the So You Think You Can Dance tour in town tonight with some girl friends. Which is why I scheduled it for tonight....

The person below me LOL'd at my domestic situation listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back