The "Post random stuff you've made" thread

The guy from above looks pretty good, the face is a little weird tho. Also the posture and holding of the sword is really weird, if he had the sword, say on his sholder it would look alot more natural.

I really like your drawing, Snakebite. Tyrone is pretty cool, too. =) I'm assuming Phil had better days.

I'll see about uploading some guitar stuff of mine.
Thanks! Uh Once I finished Imhotep I noticed that the sword looked bent and wierd.....but so far I like it! As for Phil......he has seen better days. Its a pitty really. :(

Well, I guess a story has to be 'made' eh? :rolleyes:

This will make absolutely no sense if you are not familiar with both 'All your base are belong to us' and 'Star Wars Episode I'.

ALL YOUR BASEBALL

Excuse me, Meestah!

IT IS YOU

Yes sah, eesa mee sah. Isa just wondering, whosa on first?

CORRECT MISTER BINKS

No, yousa no understand whasa I mean sah. Isa asking, whosa on first, sah.

WHO ARE THE PLAYER ON FIRST BASE

Thats what Isa wondering. Yousa the manager, sah?

I ARE HAVING ALL BASE

Yes sah, so yousa must know all the players’ names. So Isa asking yousa, whosa on first?

I HAVE ALREADY TELLING YOU WHO ARE ON FIRST BASE

Look, yousa got a first baseman?

CORRECT

And yousa pay him a salary, sah?

ALL HIS SALARY ARE COME FROM ME

Ok, sah. All I want to know is, whosa on first, sah?

WHO

The player who gets a salary from you, sah.

THAT WHAT I ARE SAYING

What?

NO WHAT ARE NOT ON FIRST WHO ARE ON FIRST.

Yes. Thatsa my question, sah.

THEN I ARE HAVING ANSWERED YOU

Look, Yousa not understanding me, sah. Whassa the name of the player on first base?

WHAT ARE THE NAME OF PLAYER ON SECOND BASE

Isa not asking about second, Isa ask whosa on first!

I ALREADY TELLING YOU WHO ARE ON FIRST NOW GO AWAY OR YOU WILL BE HAVING DESTRUCTION

Look, Isa be asking you for the last time! If you no a being telling me whosa on first I will use meesa muy muy juju jedi power on you, sah!

HA HA HA HA

Yousa thinks Isa being funny!

THERE ARE THE FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

Thatsa for sure! Wait, whassa meesa saying?

THAT ARE FINALLY A GOOD QUESTION

Look, Isa asking you for the last time, whosa on first!

YOU ARE NOT NEED TO KNOW WHO ARE ON FIRST

Isa no need to know whosa on first.

YOU MUST SHOOT YOU SELF WITH LASER BLASTER

Isa shoot meesa self with laser blaster. Good idea, sah! [ZAP!] AAAARGH!!

Lol, after all this studying I've been doing that brought a smile to mah face, sah.

I think my IQ just dropped 20 points.

You’ve got the IQ points to spare dude. Nice work on your programs - I love complex stuff that doesn't do anything practical. Like the federal government. Oh, welcome back to GW by the way.

Kraniac – I love the use of perspective in art. Those are some very cool shots.

Snakebite – The guy with the sword drawing has a lot of personality. Nice work – hope you'll do more drawings, you seem to have a talent for it.

Paul

Okay, here we go:

Snakebit, love your stuff, especially the clay guy you stepped on. :) Your drawing is wonderful (I hate drawing), but the clay guy really made me smile.

Kraniac, love the mushroom shot! The way it plays with perspective is great. I love things that make me feel like I've stepped into Wonderland, where the mushrooms are bigger than the houses!

My beloved husband: /sigh :rolleyes:

Here are two of my artist trading cards (little pieces of art the size of Magic cards)...these were for a swap on craftster.org.
MaidMirawynATCs.jpg

Project from my printmaking class...
Firmament-Moon-Sun.jpg

And a poorly-photographed pattern drawing, pen and ink on illustration board.
portfolio_PatternProject.jpg

Dice bag I crocheted for my husband...
DiceBag01_03_edited.jpg

And a non-conventional book...
MemoryBook.jpg

Plus the banner for Craft Wonderland and the TechnoChicks logo, buttons, banners, etc. (See my siggy.)

Nice dice bag, Mirawyn. Do you knit too, or just crochet? I actually learned how to knit recently. It's a great way to kill time spent riding the gryphons in WoW or between rounds of TAM in UT. So far I've only been knitting hats and scarfs, but I want to try some socks eventually.

Nice photos Kranic. The table and mushroom ones look very professional. I've seen people selling licenses to pictures like that on stock photo sites. You could actually make money off of them although I don't know how much. Errrr...you knit between rounds of shooting things... does anyone else find that unusual :p Hmmm hats and scarfs aren't a challenge enough to you and now you are on to socks?!? You're a wild man, A WILD MAN! :p

Snakebite7 I can relate to you stepping on Phil hehe. I made a bowl once, but, I think I put too much water in it and it would not stand up. So I now have a lovely plate :D As far as the picture of Imhotep goes it's not bad, but, if you want to be a concept artist work on your structure and anatomy. The most common mistake I see in other artists is that they rush to detail, but, neglect the underling structure. Nice Picture though I see a lot of potential. It appears to be in a anime style. I'm thinking maybe you watched Dragon Ball Z at some point? It was a very successful show and it's creator Akira Toriyama draws faces in a similar fashion.

Maid Marwyn you have a lot of different talents there ^^. Reminds me of my days of making stuff. Like spaceships for my G.I. Joes, a CD case you could sit on out of cardboard, and not one but 2 life-size time machines... I could never get them to work though :p Nowadays I just procrastinate about painting :/ On that pen and ink drawing though. What pens do you use and what is the size of the piece? I use some Koh-i-noor technical pens myself. They work great for inking linework, but, since I don't get around to using them enough I usually have to clean them before using them again. I've gotten into using disposable Sakura Micron pens because of that. They also have a disposable brush pen which is neat too ^^ .

Dorkelf, nice twist on "who's on first" :) I just want to check though, everyone knows the original joke came from Abbott and Costello, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M&mode=related&search= Tell me I am not that old, right :/ ?

Last edited:
Nice photos Kranic. The table and mushroom ones look very professional. I've seen people selling licenses to pictures like that on stock photo sites. You could actually make money off of them although I don't know how much. Errrr...you knit between rounds of shooting things... does anyone else find that unusual :p Hmmm hats and scarfs aren't a challenge enough to you and now you are on to socks?!? You're a wild man, A WILD MAN! :p

Snakebite7 I can relate to you stepping on Phil hehe. I made a bowl once, but, I think I put too much water in it and it would not stand up. So I now have a lovely plate :D As far as the picture of Imhotep goes it's not bad, but, if you want to be a concept artist work on your structure and anatomy. The most common mistake I see in other artists is that they rush to detail, but, neglect the underling structure. Nice Picture though I see a lot of potential. It appears to be in a anime style. I'm thinking maybe you watched Dragon Ball Z at some point? It was a very successful show and it's creator Akira Toriyama draws faces in a similar fashion.

Maid Marwyn you have a lot of different talents there ^^. Reminds me of my days of making stuff. Like spaceships for my G.I. Joes, a CD case you could sit on out of cardboard, and not one but 2 life-size time machines... I could never get them to work though :p Nowadays I just procrastinate about painting :/ On that pen and ink drawing though. What pens do you use and what is the size of the piece? I use some Koh-i-noor technical pens myself. They work great for inking linework, but, since I don't get around to using them enough I usually have to clean them before using them again. I've gotten into using disposable Sakura Micron pens because of that. They also have a disposable brush pen which is neat too ^^ .

Dorkelf, nice twist on "who's on first" :) I just want to check though, everyone knows the original joke came from Abbott and Costello, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sShMA85pv8M&mode=related&search= Tell me I am not that old, right :/ ?
whaaat you don't like my abstract art :p j/k

topic topic topic topic topic topic

Yep when I was about 9 or 10....I was crazy abou DBZ I'm actually...sad to say that. But yah, I used to practice drawing Goku ALL the time. :D
Oh, and this post has a topic. :cool:

Back