The "Post random stuff you've made" thread

so... whast the simplest building block of life? the SIMPLEST BUILDING BLOCK OF LIFE

is it an element?

is it something on the sub-atomic level?

its driving my nuts and google does not answer my question, me and my friend had a big arguement about it last night with no jsutification of a right answer on eitehr side yet T.T.

im starting to see his point that it is the sub-atomic level, but what is the sub-atomic level o_O

so... whast the simplest building block of life? the SIMPLEST BUILDING BLOCK OF LIFE

is it an element?

is it something on the sub-atomic level?

its driving my nuts and google does not answer my question, me and my friend had a big arguement about it last night with no jsutification of a right answer on eitehr side yet T.T.

im starting to see his point that it is the sub-atomic level, but what is the sub-atomic level o_O

But see, then something had to make the sub-atomic things you see. Then something has to make up those small things. So there are really an infinite amount of small things that things are made out of.
I think when you keep going down the line of the example above, God is the main building block. Why? Because something must be made by something.

Nuff said. :cool:

Tell an atheist anything about God and it usually turns ugly...

But, truth is truth. (a paradox if I ever saw one)

Ask a scientist.

Then ask them again in a year.

Then ask them again in ten years.

In other words, we don't know.

But see, then something had to make the sub-atomic things you see. Then something has to make up those small things. So there are really an infinite amount of small things that things are made out of.
I think when you keep going down the line of the example above, God is the main building block. Why? Because something must be made by something.

Nuff said. :cool:

I heard something like that called the "Motion Theory" or something. It basically goes that just as a billiard ball had to have been struck by a cue ball, which was struck by the cue, which was thrust by the arm, which was moved by the person, who was born to his mother, who was born to her mother, etc. etc. etc., something had to have started it all. The supposed Big Bang was started by something, which was started by something, and it goes all the way back until you believe that 1. the universe has no starting point and has been around forever 2. God did it or 3. spontaneous generation

I assure you its not spontaneous generation.
God started it. Maybe the big bang happened, but had no effect on earth (BECAUSE IT WASNT FORMED YET). Maybe it happened when He created the universe? Maybe it didnt happen. I dont know, I'll ask him when I get to heaven. :D

What'dyou mean, what? It's perfectly clear, snakebite. ;) See the words "fits of insanity"??

That's all the explanation it needs.

Lol!.......wait, what? :confused: Sorry, but I bumped my head on a table this morning and everything's been kinda fuzzy...

Tylenol, my friend. Works every time...

Hi, I'm new and stuff.

This is a comic I've considered creating. These are the rough getting-used-to-not-using-photoshop versions. (Using The GIMP)

whistleea0.jpg

ancientwisdomhi2.jpg

WoW downtime. :(

Back