Time for a new computer??

Well, I was on the Dell website messing around with a computer build. It seems that Dell has a deal with the XPS purchases = free monitor (20" Widescreen w/ built in Webcam/Mic). Since I am a preferred customer, I built one to see what the total cost was, and accidently ordered one.

2.4G Quad Core
4G Ram
nVidia 9800GT Card (512)
640G Harddrive.

Now I have to tell my wife about it. :eek:

Hopefully she will understand that our daughter needs our current computer since hers is 8 years old.

ROFL!! thats awesome... and a very similar story to how Wall ordered Warhammer

(ps Dell has a 21day full return if the wife doesn't understand)

I think she will understand. Our daughter is a junior in high school and needs a better computer now. The one she has now is a 1.3GHZ (Single) with 512MB Ram. You turn it on, go for a walk, cook dinner, watch TV, then it finally comes up.

This one is a P4 3.2GHZ, 2G RAM, 80G Harddrive, with a 6800 GeForce Card. It will work a lot better for her.

Plus I have had a Preferred Account with Dell for years. Last 3 computers have been through them. Can't beat the 12 months no interest along with the free 20" WS moniter.

Man I hope this argument works. :D

Update. I married the right woman. She laughed and made the argument for me on why it was a good buy. She even said before me that our daughter needed a new computer and our old one is perfect for her! God Blessed me with a great wife.

Last edited:
Back