Tn3 vs Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may well have too hescomminsoon. I am in agreeance with that solution if you feel it won't bring your server down.

Let's do this on the Custom Server to avoid conflicts with t.awe....I give you the go ahead on it!

That is unfortunate.  I don't think it would be very hard to find an alternative.

Oniedason, you will be missed

server ip tojcga.game-server.cc
password [contact Jfreak for the appropriate info]

10pm EST match kicks off... players only join, as there is only 10 slots on the server!

thanks!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (exodus @ Nov. 02 2004,10:21)]10pm EST match kicks off... players only join, as there is only 10 slots on the server!
a Lie? or error, GameTiger and w00t search says it's got 13 open slots.. gg

well TN3 had problems with their 5th player throughout most of the match, but played well in a 14-1, 14-1 rout by the admins.

gg guys, was fun. we'll have to do it again when you have 5.

Well ill tell you people the truth apu > Tn3 nough said but we had some probs we were missing half our main people and our pings were 100 then normal toj and we had a few laggouts so gg gl to the next team

Guys - had an awesome time. Glad you were such good sports about it. You played through until the end. That shows your guys' character and integrity. It was an honor to play with you.

Next time, we'll have our private server and the lag won't be as bad. Thanks to Heiscomingsoon for preparing the custom server so quickly and letting us run it! /bow to Heiscomingsoon.

Go President Bush!

yea some reason the server lagged more then the pr server by like 100 ping for everybody but exo slayer him and his uber net
tounge.gif

I had a blast,,, It was great. I kept getting you guys down to a few HP's and then let the rest of my team come in and get the kills.

I have demos
smile.gif
But not much exciting happening from my end. Second round I had one kill and two deaths. o thrill!!!

wow...you used the custom server?....good thing i wasnt there cause i would have been lagging as bad as atown was

Congrats to the admins for making us look foolish. It was fun and I'm sure everyone enjoyed it. We'll have to do it again. Maybe go for best 2 out of 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back