Tn3 vs Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in my cave because of the earthquake tremors...oh, wait a minute, that ain't no earthquake...who's knees are a knocking
laugh.gif

I'm getting in some practice right now and it's not lookin' too hot. But I'll be there. Just send me the IP/password come gametime.

lol this is should be interesting.... is there tk kick on cal settings? and i think that would be Exodus's knees
wink.gif

JFreak - I will let you know the time and place with the appropriate passwords just before the match. What messenger do you use? I'll message it to you.

Map is de_dust2
Date is Tuesday, November 2nd, 9pm CST

Visiting Team
TN3:
Mr. T
Dan12R
B-man
Atown
Jfreak

Home Team
Admins:
Elite
Exodus
Exo-Slayer
Gods_Peon
Kidan

I'll post the final score when its over.

This is a NON spec match, but we'll try to setup some demos for you to watch the action.

over/under - because of their youth and energy TN3 is favored by 2 points.

right.... exo-slayer has much youth and energy to him
blues.gif
i give him a spread of 6pts verse Tn3

over/under its a betting term... also known as a 'line'.

just gives an idea on who is favored to win.

Ok Elite I use aim/msn/yahoo aim is favored in this my s/n is emacthejfreak if you cannot contact me talk to B-man he is second in charge when were doing this stuff. You freaks have not seen my team have you
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
well see you people out there i hope
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Nov. 01 2004,2:13)]JFreak - I will let you know the time and place with the appropriate passwords just before the match. What messenger do you use? I'll message it to you.
jfreak might not beable to make it. You can conteact me though on AIM or yahoo. My sn for both messengers is bleedthroughpain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back