Tn3 vs Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Oct. 29 2004,12:09)]cheater
wink.gif
ok ok fine tuesday.... what time pacific?
uhm... are you joking?

9pm CST. do the math.

Okay, Tuesday November 2nd. 9 pm CST. 10 pm EST. I don't know the other ST's...lol. The map is dust2, correct? Our lineup will be:

Elite
Exodus
Exo-Slayer
Gods_Peon
Kidan

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Oct. 29 2004,9:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Oct. 28 2004,11:41)]Well im youngest but im the leader aint that just plain ol weird
JFreak, stop complaining about spam when you post stuff like the above.
Well my post was replying to dan my friend but what pills did was just junk nothing good came out of it and it was sense less

Our line up it may change depending whos available

Mr. T
Dan12R
B-man
Atown
this is the spot im wondering about who to take my place but dont fear it will be decided

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Oct. 29 2004,9:50)]It was after a show and he came by.
He walked over and said hiii
He opened his mouth and i wanted to cry
I felt a tear run down from my eye

I said SIRRRRRRRRRRRR ya bref stank
I said SIRRRRRRRRRRRR ya bref stank
I said SIR IR IR ya bref stank
Sir i gotta tell ya ya break STANK
What is this in your signature...??

Yeah. KJ-52 is Christian. Good stuff too. Can't wait to see you all there at the match. After the match, I'll be sure to inform everyone how bad I got shot by the admins.

KJ is pretty solid.. he has some funny stuff, but gets pretty serious too... actually sounds like eminem.

Ah...I'll have to check him out.

On another note - just remember guys; this is just for fun. We're doing this to promote unity and to get to know you guys and to simply have fun. I haven't played in quite some time, and I'm sure I won't be at the top of the list but I'm looking forward to you guys pwning me!

=] Yea my sig is just a thing that cracks me up everytime i hear it so i thought i should share the fun
smile.gif
btw well said elite well said

PastorWirl will give his all if I am called.

(NOTE: I have never played competively. DOUBLE NOTE: I may not be a good choice.)
lol

God Bless ya'll

when is this taking place? if u have HLTV a demo would be nice. (willing to get some laughs at the antics of admins and Tn3)

*imagines Elite nading all his teammates*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back