ToJ Internal Tournament #1

rizz

Hello everyone. Its time to signup for the first toj belt up for grabs. Scout is the weapon. If you dont have the custom map get it HERE. Along with info and rules.

It will be on babo's server in two weeks time. Friday 19th march. Time is undecided but will probably be around 6-7est start.

Please put your name down here if you want to be in. Only the first 8/16/32 names will be picked. And i will post the match order once i have enough people.

oh, oh, I'm in! And im nub with scout so... I lose? Or actually I win cuz nobodies signed up!

im decent with a scout so count me in. and btw outa lazyness mind making another map pack for all those maps, thanks

well if u could i wouldt mind that, i mean heck my family would be glad to have ya.

I should be able to. Im not sure though. I'll let you know if i cant but i'm pretty sure i'll be able to.

i should be able to make it.. i pwn with a scout, even after a long break :p.. but it's not for sure for me, all depends on if i'm doing something that day

i think what i am gonna do is lock the server at around 6-ish and let it fill up with toj. I will post the password of course.

alrighty sounds good. forgive me if i absolutly suck, im having surgry this wednesday and may be kinda loopy if u catch my drift
biggrin.gif
. One more thing: are we gonna have lowerd gravity for scoutsnknifes?

normal gravity

i may have to cancel the tourney. i cant vote custom maps on the server at the moment. hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.

Can't, wish i could though :/ but fls stuffs yeh know
smile.gif

Wat happen to awp master crown? Creshini won't be too happy lol. wonder if Fls will start something like this hopefully
smile.gif

I'd like to join in on the scoutknive lovin'. I'm new here so don't exactly know how everything works around here just yet, but I'll try and figure it out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (babo @ Mar. 13 2004,5:27)]dont know, elite messed everything up
wow.gif
Thanks for pointing that out Babo...the only thing I did was add admins to your server...

Back