ToJ Internal Tournament #1

Server problem has been fixed.. its on like donkey kong.. I wil be there for the initial but i dont think i can resist sleep long enough to stay for the lot..

eh, least i'll get to pwn you for a little bit rizz
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Count me in!!!
smile.gif

EDIT: Do i have to have messenger? (because I don't and won't be able to  
sad.gif
)
EDIT2: I don't have email either.... sry ...
you know, not allowed  
sad.gif

EDIT3: I just love those edits
wow.gif
Just if you didn't see my sig, I'm [toj.cc]GotGoose?

alrighty starts at 3 for me . i might have to leave in the middle of it >_< oh well i'll give it a shot.

i'll be able to take care of the end rizz if need be... I get off work at 6 EST so I might be a tad bit late but ill be there

I go to work at 6EST, I'd like to challenge the winner for the belt though when it's all over. Possibly Saturday mid-day? You up for that goose?

OK just to confirm everything...

Starts at 6pm est.
I will lock the server and switch map. (and boot everyone)
First 16 ppl to join the server will be entered.
You can go nuts for 5 ins while i draw up a tourney.
I will call the matches..i dont have restartround etc in my admin so we might have to fiddle a bit. Plz be nice and all spec when your not on. I remember last time everyone jumped in when the matches were over.
Babo:is there a reserve 17th slot on toj2? if so i would like to sit in it as i wont be in the tourney. scoutzknivez lags me up proper.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Mar. 17 2004,11:10)]I go to work at 6EST, I'd like to challenge the winner for the belt though when it's all over. Possibly Saturday mid-day? You up for that goose?
psh, it'd be me u'd face
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

and another thing.. which server will it be in??

more details. for those unfamiliar with tourneys..

it will be 1v1.. first 16 then 8,4,2,1
there is a slight advantage to CT on this map but i dont think it will affect the scores for 1v1.
camping/nubbin/weapons switching/lack of honour are all allowed.. if you run around with ur knife dotn expect them to not shoot u in the head.

8 ppl turned up in the end and it was a good laugh.. The new scout champion for toj is...

Poison.

Please feel free to challenge him whenever u like. all u need is an admin present and someone to notify me of any changes in the champion.

Back