Toj TF2 Game Night!

Wow, even though it wasn't the actual game night last night, we got a full server, and it stayed like that for a good while. I was just on by myself goofing around, looking for new sentry spots, when suddenly people started joining. Thanks to everyone that came by last night, that was great fun.

Cool.

0 Hour Approaches

Tonight's the night! Pyro's bring the heat, Heavies get your sandviches packed, Snipers stand in one place and be ready to be stabbed because tonight Toj is in da house!

<edit> We had an update yesterday so be sure to have your game prep'ed!

Team Fortress 2 Update Released
December 15, 2008, 5:24 pm - Jason Ruymen
Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Fixed overheal particle effect showing up incorrectly on disguised or cloaked spies

Changed the achievement tracker to only be available in Team Fortress 2

Added new teleporter sounds for upgrade levels 2 and 3

Fixed engineers being able to upgrade the bomb cart's dispenser found in Payload levels

Fixed bomb cart's dispenser being solid to players and projectiles
</edit>

Last edited:
If all goes according to plan, I'll be attending the TF2 game night tonight, where I plan to make an announcement.

What is it? Be on the server after 8 p.m. Central to find out!

I'm trying to get in, but every time I try launching TF2 I get an error message saying that the Steam Servers are too busy to handle my request. Hopefully I'll be on soon.

Good gaming last night looking forward to it again.... tek, elihu, etc think we need to have a l4d night :)

Good gaming last night looking forward to it again.... tek, elihu, etc think we need to have a l4d night :)
With help from Elihu, Sarugon, and Prince Cor, I earned the Mercy Killer achievement on Monday night. With that, I now have all 4 campaign achievements. Now that I've effectively "beaten the game," I'm planning to cut back my L4D time in favor of playing more TF2.

On that note, I would say the game night last night was a huge success. Many thanks to all the hard work The Mighty Gerbil invested before and during the event.

Back