Toj wallpapers

rizz

As part of the editors guild that is currently forming, we are now letting people make designs for a Tribe of Judah wallpaper. We could do with one general design and one for each chapter/subchapter. Please let your creative juices flow.

The wallpapers should be in JPG format and in resolutions of 800x600 and 1024x768. Please upload the designs to your own webpage and then email me the link.

If you really really have nowhere to upload it, rizzrat@ntlworld.com the design and i will put it on Funnylookinhats filedump (if he doesnt mind of course).

Remember not all designs that are sent will be used so dont be dissapointed if you dont see your picture on the final page. Ok go make some wallpapers !

Ok i did my first one. For the CS subchapter. Its not brilliant but its an idea of the kinda thing you should be doing. I will make more if i get time.

If you can upload your wallpapers to webspace then just post the link here so everyone can share in your art. If you cant upload anywhere email it to me and i will stick it somewhere. Then post the link here for you.

Lets see a load of creations so we have a complete gallery
biggrin.gif

Rizz - ToJ-CS wallpaper 1024x768 (500kb so be patient. rigjht click and "save as" is best)

Nice graphix Tek
smile.gif

I used your inspirational pieces for the general ToJ wallpaper and (if i do say so myself) it came out real nice
biggrin.gif

Google image search is my best friend.. heh.

Ok do tha right click and save thing again but i think this is only 300k i managed to fiddle with photoshops JPG saving thing.

Rizz's ToJ general 1024x768 (300k) Picture has been changed since i first posted it up. I altered the main lettering a bit if u have the old version get the new one now
smile.gif

I am going to use the "blue" one as a template and do ones for all chapters (if i get time) with different stuff in the strip in the centre. Watch this space and i will post them all together.

Ok heres the first set of blue wallpapers.. (all @ 1024x768 approx 300k)

ToJ General (lion/sword)
ToJ CS (new)
ToJ DoD
ToJ UT/2k3

I still like the general one best with CS coming in second.

Always the perfectionist.. I updated the ToJ-General one to make the small text a bit more clear. Same download link as before just refresh it.

Ok updated the others too..

Well I'm working on another one featuring Syzagy so that's coming along pretty nice. Working with alot less dumb version of Photoshop now (7 as opposed to 5LE) so I think it's nicer quality too but that's jus imho.

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Yea comeon someone else needs to start making something before I start churning out like a bajillion wallpapers a day cause no one else will make any ;-)

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Is that the one you sent me, i can uplaod to ToJ space if you want but you really shoudl find ur own webspace cos im fillin it up.

Back