Toj wallpapers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Dec. 29 2002,8:47)]One more for the collection.. JK2 and an old one i made for someone in ToJ based on Ephesians 6.
These are simply amazing.
wow.gif
I was honestly awed by the sheer coolness of the JK2 and WC3 wallpapers (not that the others didn't amaze me; these two just stood out to me).

Oh, and who drew the soldier in the Ephesians 6 wallpaper?

I dunno it was orignally some turkish guy i downloaded off the net but i edited him a little in the face.

I updated the Black background one cos for some reason i lost all the colour in the background image.... so i had to do it from scratch. But it turned out nice again...lol

Same link as before just needs a refresh.

W00t new website makes for easy downloads of wallpapers. All my papers have been uploaded to the toj files page. Also there is a new one i made while falling asleep right now. You can grab it HERE

thanx plank, i had to get up this morning and check i spelt everything correct..lol

I remember making a church poster and puttin my phone number on it, i was doing it that late at night..

Sometimes the brain isnt what it was.

I made another one. didnt do much to this one, just played around with theoriginal image that was pretty good to start with. Have a look on the Files Page. I went a bit abstract with this one.

Final versions of experimental2 and my new experimental3 are up on the files page. Theyre just random ideas. You can see i like blue and shadows...lol

Let me know what you think. Maybe i can get a proper design out of one of these.

ah, so THIS is where it should go... geez, I posted it in three places...

1024*768 (2.2 mb!  watch out!) : HERE!

640*480 (900kb) : HERE!

however, this is a mathematical constant:
rizz wallpaper > amorphus wallpaper

yep.  at least until I get into photoshop more than 30 minutes every two months...

ALSO, if you "cant see them", heres the webspace-nazi (tripod) you-have-to-right-click-and-copy-shortcut-and-paste-it-into-your-address-bar version.

1024*768
640*480

err... never mind. they're BMP files, so you have to right-click and select "SAVE TARGET AS" for it.

yey

teks last link actually works.... It's the wallpaper page at toj (yea baby)

i think only one of the others does 2

bummer

sealcomm

Back