Total hijack from Redeemed , with their permission:-)

Actually Durruck, I was supporting you. Thats the problem with text only, intent isn't conveyed very well. I'm trying to say, do what you need to do to make it work for you. The Forgiven is not Redeemed. What works for us doesn't work for you, if you like the tool and it gives you a base for discussion or some idea's or you want to plunk your numbers in, go do it have fun. And as much as it was that, its too Redeemed members, let The Forgiven discuss it, the numbers may not work for them, it may seem to low, too high or whatever. Our number may not work for Death and Taxes either, let them work it out.

Personally i think the chart is great and i thank you guys for sharing it with us :) Really for us i look at it as an benchmark, you may not need that to get it but if your under it at least you have an idea of where you would like to be.

i know as a moonkin i came to Kara with about the same specs as on the sheet however i play with the idea of cat dps or healer and at least i know what i want to shoot for now if i did switch :)

Back