TrinityUI

I have set up a new Trinity UI website, www.trinityui.com, however I have not put any webpages together yet.

I am using it for downloading the betas. I have updated TrinityChat and the new link to download is

http://www.trinityui.com/downloads/TrinityChat_Beta.zip

The old link is not updated and will no longer be updated.

This latest update focuses on the custom chat channels and chat tabs they are associated with. Hopefully they will stick to the right tabs now.

You rock connor.. seriously you are awesome, your mods are bar none the best out there.. Keep up the great work!!!

Thank you very much for the kind words, much appreciated.

I just updated the file again, some features are still a work in progress, however, I think I got the gold spam filters working very well. I had not seen a single gold spam message all weekend, which is when I think they hit the hardest.

You will need to clear the global saved variables file to make sure the filters are accurate and up-to-date with the changes.

Latest update posted, now GEM friendly :) Actually TrinityChat should be friendly with any other addon that makes it's own channels now, as TrinityChat will only watch the default public channels and channels created through TrinityChat. All other custom channels created are not run through the filters.

Once again, I recommend that you erase the global saved variables file (TrinityChat.lua) to make sure the filters are accurate and up-to-date with the changes. I did remove one acronym "mc" which I had as Molten Core, but of course "mc" could also mean mind-control, which then makes things confusing when you tell someone you will "Molten Core the mob" :)

Edit: Also worked on the channel join/leave notifications, should be working much better.

Last edited:
Another update, the "selective channel" method of filtering was leaving out whispers, so gold whisper spam was not getting blocked, now fixed.

Please report any post 2.1 errors for TrinityBars you get here.

I missed my deadline of revamping TrinityBars before the patch. I have the new version about 75% done. I will be posting it soon for testing.

However, I am reading about errors of the bars not swapping with stances. I have loaded up the current version available from wowinterface and found no issues.

Other bar addons are having this issue too, and from what I read I believe another addon might be interfering. I have seen it suggested that is might be the addon AutoPotion.

I had no problems tonight, and I downloaded the latest greatest version of trinity bars as well today. I used all my forms with my druid as well (ok well maybe not the water form).

Back