Unreal Monday

Got any free time tonight, ColdSteel (and anyone else, of course)? I am going to do a lot of gaming tonight and would like to work in some UT3. I'll join some BC2 action around 7:30 CST with some guys who asked me to, and then I may join the TF2 games if nobody is available to play UT3.

this is what eve shift does for ya, you get messages to days late. :)
on eve's rest of week.
Monday should be good for me this time around. somebody message me Monday, and shout out i'ts MONDAY!!

I'm joining the server right now (on my other computer, of course). DannyMeister's already on, so if you were waiting for the party to start, wait no longer! Join up and let's shoot at each other.

spent the evening with my family. movies and such. sry guys , mondays just aren't going so well with UT for me it seems.

No worries, Tek and I played with some pubs that dropped by and I had a fun time. Again, let me know if there's any other time than Monday that's good for you, and I'll try to be there.

I doubt I'll be able to make it to Unreal Monday tonight. :(

Have fun enough for one more, guys! :)

I'll be back for sure!!!! I havn't had that much fun on UT in ages. Can't wait to play with you next Monday tek7 : )

I doubt I'll make it as I'll be packing most of the evening. :(

I doubt I'll make it as I'll be packing most of the evening. :(

Pssh, you and your handguns.

Not tonight since I'm /still/ typing out essays, but next Monday I'll have triple the internet speed and thus a lower (playable) ping at last. ^_^

hmm....I'm REALLY dissapointed that no one showed up tonight...I waited for 2 hours on the server. I thought this was a pretty consistent thing with you guys. I had my friend tag a long too. =[ Could you guys do me a big favor and e mail me at Mostly85harmless@yahoo.com, or just PM me here if no one is going to make it so i don't have to wait again. That would be a big help because I'm free every Monday and could go to another Bible study that night. THx.

Back