Unreal Monday

Oh no! Yes, it is pretty regular for me. I just had company over and stuff, and it completely slipped my mind. Never even had my computer turned on yesterday.

For anyone who spotted me "playing" StarCraft II during Unreal Monday last night: I had SC2 loaded while I packed my office into boxes last night so I could spectate and occasionally check in on tournament matches last night. I didn't play SC2 at all.

I hope to be on next Monday night, but I'll be JUST moved into my house then. I should be clear for the Monday after that (June 7), though.

Yes, please try to remember to play, or if you can't, then PM me because I'll pretty much always be there on Mondays.

I don't know if Memorial Day means everyone will be off work, or if it means you'll be tied up celebrating with family, but I hope to see some of you in server.

We had some good games tonight though the player count unfortunately never peaked 4. I'm grateful for a game full of maps and gametypes that accommodate pretty much any amount of players, but it would be great to get it back up.

Mostly_Harmless, you are a great player! I tried to drag JD641 in to get someone that's good competition in there for you, haha. You guys missed out on his Godlike 30-0 game in Rising Sun. For a little while i thought i might win in Koos.

I got to poke Landslide this evening after i got though playing. It was great chatting with him again. Maybe he'll pop in soon for a game or two some time soon.

Mostly Harmless did rule the roost this evening. He really has one awesome connection. I didn't see his ping past 30.
I got on really late this evening due to helping my son. I didn't think anyone would be on and bam there were 5 listed. Had some happy hunting, got lost in the battle several times and usually came out the loser. :) gg all

I was moving out of my apartment and into my new house.

I hope to be there next Monday (June 7).

I'm heading out to Wal-Mart with my wife since an item we purchased didn't come with everything that should have been included. I'll try to pop onto Steam and look for UT3 players as soon as I get back.

Mostly Harmless seems to be the one to beat. I guess I'll have to start tweaking my skills and my pc. :)
gg's for sure.

My apologies for missing the Monday event. As I told Danny Monday night, I had a wicked headache and just wasn't feeling up to a FPS game. :(

I hope to be there next Monday!

/bump

It's about that time again. I plan to be on tonight. Who else will be there?

Oh, and do we start Unreal Monday at 7:30 p.m. Central or 8 p.m. Central now?

EDIT: Okay, talked to DannyMeister and he said 8 p.m. Central. So I'll see you guys at (or very shortly after) 8!

Last edited:
I have plans for Warhammer today, can't make it. Gib some foos for me. ^_^

Great turnout and lots of fun tonight! We had 10 players as I was leaving and I think we peaked a bit higher than that. It was good to get a freeze tag game in this time.

Back