WE ARE CHANGING SERVERS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
ATTENTION-Mustard Seed Conspiracy will be moving to Blade's Edge. Please move your characters there asap. If you have any questions please let me know. We only have till Tuesday at the lastest to move our characters.

IMPORTANT!!!

Just because to set your characters up for transfer is NOT a guaranteed transfer! You must have your chars actually transferred by the time the free transfers end. Currently there is a 24 hour wait, so you really only have to Sunday at midnight... And that is if the wait time does not increase!

It took about 15 hours for me, and I am out on the other side. Blade's Edge is marvelously quiet. I did some zone searches, and Eversong had about 10 people, Barrens had 4, and Ogrimmar had NONE. Of course, a lot of people are still in process, but I like it right now. I don't have to fight for every bat.

I'll be with you all on Blade's Edge...as soon as Blizzard lets me actually use the Character Move server. Right now, it says the service is too busy. -_-

Just keep trying and it will go through. Took me quite a few tries, but eventually I got it to work.

UPDATE: Yiska and Zivon are now queued for the pipe between Cenarius and Blade's Edge. I'll try to remember to post again when the transfer is complete.

my characters are in queue now, website says it'll be about 24 hours. Next task will be deciding when we are going to regroup. We need 10 people to sign a guild charter.

Our Chars are in transit

Hey all,

I put Abombinabull, Constansbul and Abbadonar in for transfer this morning (Saturday). See you on the other side.

Last edited:
Confirmed Saesri, Irseas & Banksaesri have transferred and waiting to sign charter! Btw, it didn't take 24hrs for me more like a couple.

Meet in Ogrimmar? I still think we need to have some sort of party? Maybe invite everyone who's around in the region (the forums aren't up yet; I checked).

Made it to Blade's Edge

Okay, Abombinabull and Abbadonar have made the transitions saftely. Still waiting on Constansbul, hopefully tomorrow. See ya soon!

Last edited:
My transfers are still pending, so Saesri (friggy on the forums) will be restarting up the guild tonight if he can get enough people. So feel free to send him a whisper to let him know you are there to join MSC on Blade's Edge!

Toons that are on Balde's Edge:
Wopr
Xpictoc
Bornagain
Overdoze
Hairyfeet

Toons still in transfer mode:
fortysixntwo
Notw
Ixoye

Will post as soon as the last 3 make it too BE.

All my characters are transfered.
Be sure to put Saesri on your friends list so you can sign the guild charter & help get us up & running :D

we only need one more person to sign the guild charter. so if anyone who hasn't signed it yet can jump on, even for a moment to sign it for us that would be great.

Demitt is the only one who's made it over, it looks like. Can you jump on and sign the charter, by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back