WE ARE CHANGING SERVERS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started transfer Friday night...no characters have made it yet... *cry*...

*HUG* Man that is a nightmare, I was talking to Ani about your situation and we were wondering if you should try to cancel the transfer and start over. I know, coming from an IT background, I hate to back out of something like this but that seems way too long to wait. Well I pray that it is resolved soon and we can add you to the guild!

I have made a Blood Elf warlock there and see no guild. It is still MSC right? My name is Osirys.

there are several of us on right now do a search for anifinity or thomashunter either can get you an invite
are you on the new server? Blade's Edge?

Last edited:
im sooo upset... the blizz page was down the 2 times i tried and now i missed my window... my 60 priest is stuck on cenarius :(

im sooo upset... the blizz page was down the 2 times i tried and now i missed my window... my 60 priest is stuck on cenarius :(
Maybe Blizzard would transfer the character for you if you wrote a friendly letter asking them? It seems unreasonable for them to set a window for using a service, then that service being available for a large percentage of that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back