Whats the |337est thing youve done in cs?

Fleck

This has probably been posted before but not recently. I noticed that these forums havent been very lively and I know there are people that check them. So I thought i might start a cool and fun thread. but if nobody is interested in it instead of saying "what a stupid idea" you can not post and get it bumped down. Just kidding about the post count thing. I think the l337est thing I have ever done in cs was in the first week I played against some "best people in my school." I was a ct on dust 2 and I took out my usp bought ammo stuck on my silencer (as it was my first week of playing cs.) Rushed into the tunnel, killed one or two people, then went right and killed the other two people. With a silenced usp. I didnt even pick up one of their guns!

Well, I can tell you the lamest thing I've done. It was my first game, ever, dust2, I was terrorist. I spawned on the ramp, in front of the tunnel. I was trying to figure out what to buy then I was laying on the ground in my own pile of goo. The nearest I can tell (which is probably quite accurate) is that one of the CTs popped me of with some sniper rifle from the doors just outside their spawn area. LOL First game. Dead in 2 seconds. LOL.

ooo, I haven't done anything 1337 yet.

I watched Goose play. I think a little of his l33tness rubbed off on me from that. not much but a little. Does that count?

cool.gif

Cory

l33tist time well that's hard to say but there is a l33t round in the fls/toj scrim for my first round on ct side, I was holding b at dust2, the 4 of my teammates got killed and it was 5 on 1 plus the bomb planted. usped 1st, naded 2nd and 3rd dropped 4th and 5th with my usp again and defused. Not bad probably my best hand gun round ever.

Hard to say what the 1337test thing Ive done....I think the best thing i can remember is a double of 2 ppl jumping in the pit together (first hs other body shot) There may be more I just cant remember.

hmmmmmmm..... 1337? I can't say I've ever done anything really leet, but Ive taken a few guys down in my day, pretty much just hostie camping on maps like cs_militia, or celler camping with horza in cs_italy.
biggrin.gif
Then the other day I took out 4-5 guys 3 different times, when I was by myself. The first time I didn't even buy, took out a guy with my glock, then stole his colt... He had his back turned though.. does that count?
tounge.gif

Protected chickens.........

no not really :p that is 1337 tho.
13373st thing I can think of right now was when I got my score to be like -21

DrummerGirl, 1337est thing u've done was going ub3r-mad when i kiled the chicken.. remember??
tounge.gif
.. that crazy simultaneous 3 headshots XD it was scary. I think if goose kills the chicken Dg will pwn him. Hands down!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Gods_Peon @ Dec. 18 2003,1:22)]The nearest I can tell (which is probably quite accurate) is that one of the CTs popped me of with some sniper rifle from the doors just outside their spawn area.
de_dust2, eh? Yeh, that one's notorious for spawn-killing. -_-

I got a triple headshot aiming down the tunnel from bombsite A in de_dust using a colt. Did I mention I got banned form that server that I did that on?

My l33t3st thing that I've done lately is a Stage One Gentoo Linux install (from scratch). My most nubbish thing that I've done lately...well while I was trying to install gentoo for the first time I accidently input the wrong harddisk for mke2fs (makes a linux boot partition), and overwrote my NTFS windows install. That is also why I haven't played CS in a few days. I'll get around to installing it in a day or two, when I have time off of work. I work a 10 hour shift tomorrow x.X.

haha, I now have an 1337 thing:

I had my first positive ratio last night. w00t

21-20 (Just barely positive, but, totally positive.)

Look ->
blues.gif
I'm kewl with that

my l337est thing...I was playing in the cTs server on the knifearena...we were going one at a time and I took down 4 guys in a row in vicious hand-to-hand combat. that's right. I'm the sux0r.:angry:

lol. i took down 6 (proly my best record) in knife. Though in that unknown server, admin decided to slap me until 2 hp, and teleport me 200000000ft above de_dust, and make me fall.. it was about a 30 sec fall... horrible
sad.gif
well he banned me so no go for me
biggrin.gif

With pride beaming I can say while on Vertigo I tagged 3 CT's in a row after jumping down infrom of them on the ramp. Not to finish there, I rapidly was fending off a 4th when I backed straight off the edge and laughed at the blood curdling scream of my character falling the 70+ stories. Woo hoo!

Shrike
tounge.gif

Back