Whats the |337est thing youve done in cs?

Was it 5guys vs. Goose alone? i found my self in a situation almost about to knife him, he turns around and blasts my head off and my character goes flying 20 feet in the air
wow.gif

One time I went 40-1 on some server on de_dust2
Another time, I got a nade headshot
I think the best thing I ever did, by far, though, was uninstall Steam.
smile.gif

Last night on the server, at about 2 a.m. EST, I got a no-scoped scout headshot from about 10 feet away. The guy's head exploded something nasty
wow.gif

Haha chuck I remember getting Justin (asahel)one time like that on aztec...good stuff

BTW where did he go off too, guess he stopped playing cs.

I remember Asahel.. yeh where did he go? he like disappeared out of thin air
wow.gif
I htink it was after our server's popularity went 0 (1.5)

doh!!

In all seriousness, I started a new job on Dec 1 and I don't wanna attempt IM yet. It's pretty high security, so I would even speculate that they block the ports to all IM mediums. We'll see, I've been known to "bend" the rules a little. Otherwise, I'm usually signed in at home. I usually try and answer people back when I get home.

If anything else, email me: elite@toj.cc

Well..the other day playing Vertigo, I was a CT and decided not to buy anything..I threw my USP down and charged down that broken ladder to the T spawn, knifed one, then grabbed his AK and shot 2 more in the head before the rest could figure out what happened O_O.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pilgrim @ Dec. 19 2003,2:36)]hmm... I could go for some Kentucky Fried Chicken right about now
biggrin.gif
Aww, dude you just ruined my apetite. (I used to work there
mad.gif
)

I cant remember what the 1337est thing ive ever done is, but leading the server using only a knife stands out in my mind.

its not Kentucky Fried Chicken anymore its KFC due to the fact that they arent using real chicken anymore just Geneticly designed pieces of the chicken they need.
sad.gif

I read an email about that, but I found out that it wasnt true. Did you read an email about it too?

I was playing a while back on Inferno and rushed the front snuck behind 3 t's and got them all then turned around and knifed another then killed 3 that just planted the bomb and single handly won the round.

And yesterday I was playing on ToJ and I had that new T weapon and killed 5 people in a row without reloading with all HS in a span of 17 seconds.

Here's mine, lol.

I was CT on Militia and I went straight through from one end of the tunnels to the other, I gunned down a guy at the top of the steps, went inside and gunned down another guy camping near their spawn, then went into the window room and shot down another guy, then I turned around and got shot in the face...

Well that's prolly not the best one... but that made me happy nonetheless.

Back