White Knight Chronicles?

And... nice scheme, Ryan. I'll probably end up going the old fashioned way of grinding for loot, though. lol

Well, it doesn't replace grind, what it basically does is put you in a position to build more, faster. Just as an example...I had a hair over 100k on hand. Once I sold everything I didn't need to build georama parts, that put me to ~370k. Plus since I'm not really spending any money, my money/items can go towards weapon upgrades.

Really my thing is that I've heard the 10 million gilda trophy is one of the last you do...meaning every penny counts. Since Georama is so expensive (and even more expensive if you are re-doing things!), it pays to save.

As far as the "best" time to rebirth...I'll just say that as far as I know, the only thing that matters is skill points, not level. Since rebirth gives 10 levels worth of points, the question isn't "how fast I can get to 50", it's "how fast can I get to 40".

Ten million is gonna suck. lol Is that 10m on hand... or 10m amassed over the duration of playing? If it's the former... then... well... O_O

lol

And the rebirth thing makes sense. Cuz I'm impatient, I'll probably rebirth the second I have a chance to. I really wanna max all skills so I can develop THE ULTIMATE AVATAR. Still gonna focus on healing/buffs, though.

10m on hand.

But don't dispair...think about my example above. It'll be totally possible to have about 3-4x as much "worth" on your person. Trophies unlock on your account; you do not need to do them then save. So once we get 2-4m, we can probably sell everything to hit 10, then just load our save and not worry about accumulating money anymore. After that I WILL be building my georama without a second save (assuming that I'm sure there is no downside). But the 10m trophy is the main reason I'm so adamant about not spending my money on georama...because georama can take ALL your money if you let it. :)

You can do the same thing with the "max all skill tiers" trophy. If you have 5 of them maxed when you rebirth, just fill the other 3 to get the trophy, then load your save.

10m on hand.

But don't dispair...think about my example above. It'll be totally possible to have about 3-4x as much "worth" on your person. Trophies unlock on your account; you do not need to do them then save. So once we get 2-4m, we can probably sell everything to hit 10, then just load our save and not worry about accumulating money anymore. After that I WILL be building my georama without a second save (assuming that I'm sure there is no downside). But the 10m trophy is the main reason I'm so adamant about not spending my money on georama...because georama can take ALL your money if you let it. :)

You can do the same thing with the "max all skill tiers" trophy. If you have 5 of them maxed when you rebirth, just fill the other 3 to get the trophy, then load your save.
You make a compelling case.

Ten mil on hand sucks. O_O

I'll keep that in mind for skills, but I honestly will likely keep that rebirth just so I can play around with those last skill sets. I won't know completely what I want until I have a chance to actually play the various roles.

You make a compelling case.

Ten mil on hand sucks. O_O

I'll keep that in mind for skills, but I honestly will likely keep that rebirth just so I can play around with those last skill sets. I won't know completely what I want until I have a chance to actually play the various roles.

Oh, I was for the rebirth. The way I see it...after a rebirth, you will be as strong @ 40 as you were @ 50 before rebirthing. So you only need to make it that far for it to be "worth" it, and after that you can level up to 50 as slowly as you want.

The only hitch I see in the plan is level requirement on equipment >40, but most of that stuff is GR9 stuff anyway.

Thought a PS3 Trophy site said the Georama counts too for the 10 mil?

Earn 10,000,000 guilder. A coin purse filled with...a ton of money!

The final Guilder-related trophy. This is also one of the most time-consuming trophies in the game and as a result, one of the last trophies many players will earn before aquiring the Platinum. As daunting of a task as this seems, your ability to obtain it isn't going to be extremely difficulty but rather, time-consuming. Good resource management, conservative spending and a devotion to maintaining the consistency of said efforts is what will bring you closer to this trophy. Aside from that however, you still probably wont obtain it until you're GR11+, give or take. This will be largely dependant on a number of factors including but not limited to;
How much you've spent developing your Georama.
How much your equipment is worth (enhancements and upgrades included).
How much your overall inventory is worth (Item Storage).
How much raw Guilder you've aquired (through questing and other means).
The "fastest" and "easiest" way to obtain this trophy is to aquire at least 5,000,000 Guilder then use the Save/Reload method mentioned previously. In most cases, you may not have enough to unlock the trophy. But attempting to do so will give you a clear idea of how much you do in fact need to obtain it. Again, reloading the save file will not affect the trophy. It saves to your PSN ID and WKC Home Page. It's a huge benefit as well in that once aquired you can focus your money on other things, like Georama development and Binding. It also eliminates the burden of having to save up 10,000,000 in raw Guilder, which in and of itself is a behemoth task for the majority of WKC players.

Aside from the method described above, you're free to pursue whatever methods you establish for yourself early on. However the most efficient way of getting this trophy is to use the Save/Reload method. Just ensure you save the game before selling off everything then reload the same save immediately after syncing to the servers.

Last edited:
I think I'm getting re-addicted... again. Items I want for binding/enhancing are most readily found on Cerberus (what's the plural of that? Cerberuses? Cerberii?), so now I gotta go into the Wastes and kill them. Many times. Over and over.

Also... the bigguns in the Rift demand death, too. Should be fun.

And, of course, I gotta hit 50... and GR8 for armor.

I really, really wanna make a pally now, though. Why? Divine Shield. Seriously. That is the sweetest shield I've yet seen. It is reason enough for me to wanna make a Divine/Spear or Divine/SS.

Thought a PS3 Trophy site said the Georama counts too for the 10 mil?

"This will be largely dependant on a number of factors including but not limited to;
How much you've spent developing your Georama."

In other words, the more you spend on your Georama, the less you have to go towards the trophy. But with using save files, you can have your cake (a lie!) and eat it too.

I think I'm getting re-addicted... again. Items I want for binding/enhancing are most readily found on Cerberus (what's the plural of that? Cerberuses? Cerberii?), so now I gotta go into the Wastes and kill them. Many times. Over and over.

Also... the bigguns in the Rift demand death, too. Should be fun.

And, of course, I gotta hit 50... and GR8 for armor.

I really, really wanna make a pally now, though. Why? Divine Shield. Seriously. That is the sweetest shield I've yet seen. It is reason enough for me to wanna make a Divine/Spear or Divine/SS.

I'll have to check that shield out at the binding post. I honestly wish they had A) pics on wikia and/or B) pics in game when you highlight over items...seems odd to me that's the only place you can see items at that aren't on your toon. As far as rebirth, I'm going to stay SS/D until it makes sense to change...which might be when you go divine, haha.

Last edited:
As far as rebirth, I'm going to stay SS/D until it makes sense to change...which might be when you go divine, haha.
I just maxed Divine the other day. w00t. Gotta finish maxing staff now to make my healer even more awesome.

I need to just go questing with peepz that are cool with new guys to get working on mah awesome whenever you guys are at work/doing whatever else.

But first... I need to go looting Van Haven Wastes and killing massive amounts of Cerberus. I need their drops.

So... I've been having a hard time clocking the hours in WKC lately. Why, you ask?

Because Gabe (aka my brother) has gotten himself addicted to the max. We need a second PS3. Badly. He's already in the Greede Underbelly. lol

Been playing VC/Infamous now, soz. I'll work this weekend on running through NG+. :p

The other thing getting in the way of my WKC efforts? I picked up Metal Gear Solid, and it's rocking my world. >.>

I picked up a shortsword and shield, though. Staff is good, but not always useful (especially when it's just Ryan and I). Being able to deal a little damage is nice. ;)

Gotta hit 50 so I can rebirth.

Hyyyyyyyype.

Still want WKC2, though.

And I need to play more WKC. I've been caught up in other games, and my work in WKC has suffered from it.

Back