White Knight Chronicles?

Well do a barrel roll and get past it. :p
Foooooooooooox!

I love the new avatar, by the way. Bass.Exe?

Also... I'm about three seconds away from the boss chamber. This is gonna get messeh. THE END IS NIGH, FOUL FIENDS!

Sorta related: I can't wait for avatar knights. o_O

Not related at all: Puzzle Fighter HDR is only $5 on PSN right now. I definitely copped that quick when i saw it. I recommend anyone who doesn't have it already go gets it while it's cheap.

Last edited:
I do have 6.06 on my account... how I got the extra 4 bucks, I don't know. :/

And yeah, it's .exe.

Double posting for good cause...

I BEAT THE GAME

The ending was soooooooo good. I's like "...whoa." Seriously. This game deserves sooooo much more hype than it has received. My mind has been blown with its awesomeness.

I cannot wait for WKC2. Dang. It's gonna be even better... somehow. And that blows my mind even more. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... /perpetual squealing like a girl

I haven't beaten it yet, but I've unlocked all areas so I'm ready to roll online again, assuming Dogma Rift is the last area on the map.

Like I said several pages back - I don't see why people gripe so much about the single player story. I mean, every time you see a WKC thread, they paint it to be the worst single player RPG in history...and I just don't get it. Was it the masterpiece of the century? Nah, but it was pretty good in my opinion. This game had a lot of huge baddies, cool monsters, and neat cutscenes. I think it just comes down to being a niche-type title with an MMO-like battle system. The game does take a little bit to get into, which explains the low review scores. Reviewers tend to play just a few hours of a game, which works for a lot of games, but not this one. Maybe people just don't like Level 5's level design - long corridors galore - but if they think this is bad they should try Rogue Galaxy...haha. I'd be in the same dungeon in that game for a week sometimes because they were just so long and empty. Great game, though! :)

Now that we're all certified killing (or healing) machines, I suggest we start rolling on some real quests. :) I know there are several low rank quests I haven't played or gotten S rank on yet, so we could do those until Keero gets some rank. Maybe we'll be able to do 5/6/7 quests depending on how the whole "joining a higher GR" thing works out. Do you guys know when you'll be around this weekend?

Last edited:
I'm guessing I should be available around 4PM PDT. Unless if the TV gets taken, I should definitely be good around 6PM PDT.

Got a three year old... wait, she just turned four... here today. She's gone by six, but I should probably still be able to get on around four.

Also... New Game+ kinda sucks at first. No experience for killing things, so I just run for the exit. lol

I can until about 5pm Alaskan, it's Bad Company 2 night and new maps were just released. xD Just message me on PSN.

Oh. My. Gosh. Game crash. Again. This is maddening.

Is it possibly my Triple is overheating or something? Seems unlikely since I don't think I've ever crashed in another game... but this is just... rawr.

And I have a lot of running to do to make up for the crash since I didn't save. Baaaah.

Man, I have heard of a few people having crashes, but it seems to be a select few...that get lots. That stinks. I hope your PS3 isn't getting ready to die. :) This is what I've heard - WKC DOES cause the PS3 to run a little hot sometimes...because it works it hard. How well vented is yours?

So you started NG+...do you have all your areas locked out now?

Man, I have heard of a few people having crashes, but it seems to be a select few...that get lots. That stinks. I hope your PS3 isn't getting ready to die. :) This is what I've heard - WKC DOES cause the PS3 to run a little hot sometimes...because it works it hard. How well vented is yours?

So you started NG+...do you have all your areas locked out now?
Yeah. That's why I was just running through. I didn't save it... cuz I was in a hurry. That worked out well.

And my PS3 needs better ventilation. It's passable now... but could definitely use improvement.

Not sure if it's the heating on mine. I played it for about 45 minutes before WKC crashed on me but when I played Uncharted 2 for hours on end* and left the PS3 running, it was fine. :/

/*this would kill the 360 four times over

Not sure if it's the heating on mine. I played it for about 45 minutes before WKC crashed on me but when I played Uncharted 2 for hours on end* and left the PS3 running, it was fine. :/

/*this would kill the 360 four times over
Keero with the 360 jab. lol

Well... I started my run on the way eastward out of Balandor and am calling it a night about halfway through Van Haven Wastes. Not much an improvement in levels since I'm literally just running through the areas to get everything re-unlocked. I'll go back and recollect the armor and weapons I can't presently use sometime after getting to the end of the Dogma Rift.

Boss fights are fun in NG+. I actually find it rewarding to devastate enemies that put up a strong fight the first time out.

I love this game. XD

Some games are more prone to overheating due to higher CPU usage. WKC does tend to run a tad hot. After hearing about Kenny's troubles, I've been sliding my ps3 shelf out while I play to get a bit better ventilation. I really, really don't want my "60"gb ps3 going down. So far I've never had WKC crash on me in my ~100 hours or so of playing...the launch PS3 is unstoppable! /knocksonwood

Well... I started my run on the way eastward out of Balandor and am calling it a night about halfway through Van Haven Wastes.

Gee, it's so puzzling why you are having the worst time with this problem. :D Have you checked for dust around the PS3? Try vacuuming around the vents.

Last edited:
PS: I updated my georama recently to level 6. It's a lot busier now, although I still have a few improvements to make. I need to run around and recruit some more residents - my houses aren't even full and I only have level 1 and 2 residents in there. Once I do a little recruiting I'll have better stats, but right now it's not too bad with what's in the shop/for harvesting. I haven't focused on any given stat yet so they're all sort of haphazard, none really high. I think when I get some residents I'll try to pump up farming pretty high. Might actually be worth questing from to get some mid-level materials.

Georama level 5 requires GR7, but you can go to GL7 once you have GR7. Here's how I'm doing my georama to max potential and spend no money...let me know if you guys have any ideas to improve:
1) Develop your georama 2 level 2 on your main file. It only costs 2k and will open up a ton of extra residents...no need to redo that every time.
2) Recruit all the level 1/2 residents you want. Be aware you can only have 20 residents total though.
3) Make a second save file (so we're not really spending money). Be VERY careful not to overwrite your main file with any of this. :)
4) Sell all equipment on all characters and storage. None of this can be used to build georama (well maybe if you broke equipment down, but still).
5) Develop land/get job parts/etc. Just build build build.
6) If it will help, go sell all your materials that you didn't use above. You shouldn't be selling any that you need to use because you should've built all that you can, but selling materials might let you bump up a GL.
7) Save your second file in case you want to make changes (residents, layout, etc) later.
8) Sign into georama, go to your home page, and upload that bad boy.
9) Load your main game and give a hearty hero's laugh at how much cash you just saved

_____O_O_____
============ <----That's the money you could be saving by cheating on your georama

I just finished my speed run of sorts through NG+. Done. All areas unlocked for online questing. Now to go back, grind up to 50, rebirth several times, collect all the NG+ armor and weapons, build up my Georama, and get to GR15.

Woot.

And... nice scheme, Ryan. I'll probably end up going the old fashioned way of grinding for loot, though. lol

People recommended rebirthing only after you reached GR10, that way you can speed from 35->50 in like 4 hours tops by doing new quests.

Thar thar, it'll be alright.

I'll respec from LS to S/S since it fits the character more, but it'll be about two weeks before I can reach GR10. :/ I wanna try dem smexy air combos. AERIAL RAVE!! 10 HITS /MVC

Back