White Knight Chronicles?

Locked. Up. Again. Only got a few small rooms to clear out, maybe 5 golems total and pinata-defense Magi troops before the end boss(es?). :p

Well, taking a 3 hour break for L4D2 night. :p

Last edited:
Locked. Up. Again. Only got a few small rooms to clear out, maybe 5 golems total and pinata-defense Magi troops before the end boss(es?). :p

Well, taking a 3 hour break for L4D2 night. :p
No. You shall not camp here for the night.

Then again, if you're delaying, then... I CAN STILL BEAT THE GAME BEFORE YOU!!!

/competition

Seriously, though... I haven't had much a chance at the TV today (got the PS3 hooked up to the family TV for HD purposes), but I still hope to beat the game tonight. I'm up 'til 2AM as of late, anyway (though I can probably blame that on WKC), so it's pretty plausible.

Did I mention that I can't wait to hit 50, New Game+, and rebirths? I so can't wait. lol

Back to the grind. I'm about 30 minutes or less from the last boss. See you at da finish.

Heads up, stock up on Heal/Mana/Charge Potions before you head to Dogma. I warped out to pick some up and I had to run all the way back in. It's not that far but Yulie died from the multiple mobs since she's a wimp and all. To battle!

Man was that ever epic. XD I want the sequel soooo bad now. Rawr. ^_____^)_b

Save your Transformations for a certain boss, you'll know when to use it. That's all I'm sayin'. >.>

8.7/10 from me. Now for all that online business. :p

8.7/10 from me. Now for all that online business. :p
Forgive me for saying this but... holy crap. I can't believe you gave any game an 8.7. :p

A sequel, you shall get.

I hope.

Aaaaaand... the game's only gonna get better online if my gut is right.

Forgive me for saying this but... holy crap. I can't believe you gave any game an 8.7. :p

Just wail till I review Uncharted 2, L4D2, TF2, etc. for CCGR. :p

I'm gonna take a break from the game for a day or two, burnt out a little from all that. xD

I just entered the ruins (though still part of the Rift section, I believe). Wanted to beat it tonight, but I want sleep more.

Honestly... I may go grind a little before moving forward. I'm at like... 32-33 right now. I'd really like to max Divine (probably two or three more levels to go before I can since I poured into both Divine and Staff for a long time); that cast cost reduction is a huge help.

Or I'll just pick it back up in the morning and go for broke. Yeah. That's probably the more likely thing. I must destroy these evils before me.

I beat it at 33, shouldn't give you TOO much trouble. Bring anti-Silence items though. Poor Yulie was mute for 1/3rd of the battle. x]

I beat it at 33, shouldn't give you TOO much trouble. Bring anti-Silence items though. Poor Yulie was mute for 1/3rd of the battle. x]
I haven't had Yulie in my crew since Greede. I turned Caesar into a full-time healer since he had the points available (unlike Yulie, whom I was focusing on bows with), and he took part of my team. I was running with him, Eldore, and my avatar. At a certain point, I put Leonard back in for Eldore, but that's my crew. Keeps me alive and dealing damage. I run my avatar for buffs and debuffs, mostly.

So close to beating the game. So close!

Hour-wise... I've spent twice as much time on it as you, it seems. This makes me laugh since we're very close in level.

I spent a lot of time haggling in shops, toying around with GeoRama, and getting no experience while Ryan killed stuff online, though... so I guess the numbers don't match up perfectly.

Whatever the case... I <3 White Knight Chronicles. Yay for peer pressure... er, encouragement done right.

Now to roll with MAG on the side to keep things diversified.

Awesome, I started at level 40 and you guys still beat me through the game. I'll just have to hurry up, haha. Plus now that we're pretty close in level and we can do quests that actually grant XP, we should be getting some online. What guild rank are you guys currently at?

Edit: Just hit Baccae, so not too much longer to go. Want to finish up because most of the GR5/6 quest are in these areas.

Last edited:
Link now leads to "please don't hotlink images" placeholder.

I can still click it for the original picture, can't see Ryans though. Google Dune Cart Images for what I mean if ya haven't seen it.

Also, what is Tek doing lurking this thread? Persona 5 is ->>>> thatta way. :p (Not that I'm complaining <.<)

I'm still GR 1, haven't touched online since I re-rolled.

Also, what is Tek doing lurking this thread? Persona 5 is ->>>> thatta way. :p (Not that I'm complaining <.<)
Because I desperately want a sequel to Soma Bringer but I know I'm not going to get it. WKC sounds like the next best thing.

And here is a working Dunecat image.

And as a bonus, here's the thumbnail:

I can still click it for the original picture, can't see Ryans though. Google Dune Cart Images for what I mean if ya haven't seen it.

I'm still GR 1, haven't touched online since I re-rolled.
I dare you to touch it.

Also, I was just about done with the Rift/ruins when it crashed on me, too. I was... unhappy. Ryan will attest to this. lol

Now I gotta crawl my way through the entire thing again (if I ran it, I'd be there in no time... but that's not how I roll).

That's kind of funny...if you copy the URL I posted, it comes up fine. If you click the link going directly to it, it does not. That's some weird (and poorly written) link protection, lol.

Lol @ the overly-compulsive Kendrik. Btw, I hear if you go play through the game to the final battle 3 times and delete your character each time, Aeris will come back to life. Might not work, but hey, worth checking, right?

Back