Who is Planning on Playing what?

Mordos

Do we have a rough Idea who is playing what? Thought we can get a rough idea and I know it will change.

Tank
DOS
Grimm
Tarsis

Healer
Ewok
Cryogenic
willcraft

Melee DPS
Josh (Maybe Range)
Soul

Ranged DPS
Marinus

Last edited:
I will be DPSing with an IA. Don't know which spec to use though o_O will find out next week :)

Yes I am going BH healer as you put down.

Other players I am also aware of:
TagTarsis will be a tank
Keero will be a healer
tomfoolery_79 will be ranged DPS

Last edited:
I decided to go Juggernaut with Narius, so Narius'll be a tank, Suiran will be an assasin. Magyn will be ranged, and then I'll probably make Blaire into a healer...I know Narius and Suiran will be tank and melee, for sure though.

I decided to go Juggernaut with Narius, so Narius'll be a tank, Suiran will be an assasin. Magyn will be ranged, and then I'll probably make Blaire into a healer...I know Narius and Suiran will be tank and melee, for sure though.

Just post your main for a thread like this. Your fourm name will go with your main's role, we don't really need in-game names at this point.

Last edited:
I'm Still up in the air right now..

I originally planned to be a BH healer because everyone is going to be a sith... But, my roots have always been a dps warrior.. I tried the maruader class, but I think I will do a juggernaught and spec him as DPS...

So at launch, you will see element as either a BH healer, or DPS Jug..

Can someone flip a coin for me?

Right now I'm leaning toward a Juggernaut tank, since tanking was always my favorite in WoW. Also, it's been a while since I've gotten to tank in a raid with Dos. Fun stuff.

I'm still considering Sorcerer DPS, though. If it looks like we are going to have too many tanks then that's probably what I'd do, but otherwise I'll probably stick with the Juggernaut tank.

I don't think we will have enough good tanks and healers ever. With groups being only 4 man, that is alot of tanks and healers needed! Also the fact that all the tank/healers can switch to DPS via respec means that many who start off as a tank/healer might not like the responsibility and go DPS.

I'll have a Healer (IA) main.

Alt consideration:
I honestly can't decide between going Marauder (since I had mad love for the Slayer from WAR), or going a Juggernaut (I wanted to try tanking this time around since I never got the chance to). Either way, I enjoyed the Sith Warrior storyline up to 15, so I need to go it regardless. XD

I'd be willing to switch to tank if we need them. I always have enjoyed the role and when I was playing WoW full time I was one of Redeemed's top tanks. I originally planned on doing a tank, but switched to Marauder just because I thought it looked like we had enough tank/heals, but if there is a need, I'd love to fill it.

Going to try a Mercenery, damage spec of course.

Really? I figured you would go Sniper all the way. Its the most like a vanilla WoW hunter as you can get. 3 full trees of DPS. Merc DPS is a stand&nuke role, they call it the "stationary turret" class because all you do is spam missiles every time they are off cool-down and rarely move.

Last edited:
I considered it, but I'm also a huge Boba Fett fan, have been since I was a kid. Sniper is my planned second class at the moment.

Back