Woot let's roll! (roll call)

Icthus

Okay,

A week from today OPEN BETA gets under way!!!!

If you plan on being involved in the open beta please let us know here so we can get you on the list and get out information to you.

Information being, server, side, times we will try to play together, where to send you hard earned cash so the BD4L can buy nice stuff.

yada yada yada

I'm hoping to be but I don't have a confirmation code from amazon on my pre-order.

Last edited:
Still working on getting my account approved. Is there a way to know what realm or world and stuff so we all get on the same page? or is there only one for beta? do we need to decide for beta order etc so we can play together?

We (staff forums) are currently discussing the best course of action on this. Stay tuned to these threads and you should see an announcement very soon to help everyone prepare for open beta and getting together.

I actually had to cancel my first amazon order and re-order, then the beta codes finally showed up.

I got my approval today for closed Beta and am currently working on downloading the client! YEAH! This will probably take all night, so won't be playing warhammer or even Wow... **be a good girl and pack all night!*** Woot! so excited!

Rollin... rollin... rollin.... let dem bytes keep rollin..... download takes forever, it might be more than 24 hours for mine.

Rollin... rollin... rollin.... let dem bytes keep rollin..... download takes forever, it might be more than 24 hours for mine.

You all are gonna love me who haven't downloaded through a torrent client yet. When you get your closed beta code follow the instructions to download via peer-sharing through a torrent client, however, be sure that you download the file warpatch.exe first. You can download others, but this is all you will need and it's only 2MB. After you download it close all programs (including your torrent client) and run the warpatch.exe file. This file will take you directly to the patcher for WAR and allow you to download the entire game directly through Mythic. This will take hours instead of days.

PS share the love and seed the program back through torrent after you have it for all those poor souls who will never see this post.

so, when I run the warpatch.exe file, it pops up a login/password box. I am going to assume that at some point, I am going to get an email letting me know that I can use my OB access code to create a user account-does that sound about right?

so, when I run the warpatch.exe file, it pops up a login/password box. I am going to assume that at some point, I am going to get an email letting me know that I can use my OB access code to create a user account-does that sound about right?

Your user id and password are the same ones that you chose when you had to create an account to even get access to the torrent file via the Mythic subscriptions page.

Back