Woot let's roll! (roll call)

Well, I clicked that box 'perform file check' and it went through, then I got another patch and was able to 'start' I keep getting errors though right after the intro of EA Mythic and Gamestop. **sigh** they are unnamed errors, just causes the program to stop and I have to control/alt/delete out.

I guess I'm out of it until I can get the game. Don't know what else to do, tried re-doing the perform file check and am still getting Authentication error, application will be terminated.

I preordered 2 copies of Warhammer from EBGames today....they told me they expect it in September 28th.....not sure how that date jives with you Americans....

I preordered 2 copies of Warhammer from EBGames today....they told me they expect it in September 28th.....not sure how that date jives with you Americans....

you should get the keys in an email so you can start on the 15th of august with the rest of the pre-orderers. You don't need the CDs to get started, just the Keys..

That kind of stinks, try for 3 days to get Warhammer up and running, then they take the beta down.... I don't even know if I'll be able to play yet even when the open beta is here **sigh** Was hoping to at least get a peak at the game and toons and make sure I had a working copy.

Yeah. As I understand it, the open beta players (me) won't even be able to begin downloading until Friday? Oh well, at least I get to play early, which will be GREAT! Do I just send a tell to one of you once I finally get on? I guess we are still working out the server/realm issues.

They have just released server names. Even then we are not sure if they are accurate.

We will be meeting tonight to discuss some things on vent see the other post in forums.

That kind of stinks, try for 3 days to get Warhammer up and running, then they take the beta down.... I don't even know if I'll be able to play yet even when the open beta is here **sigh** Was hoping to at least get a peak at the game and toons and make sure I had a working copy.

I got the same thing last night, Mouse. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you got far enough to "authenticate", then you probably have a good client loaded.

I have been trying every so often to run the client for the last couple days and got different results each time. I was relieved to learn they had taken the servers down, since that explains us running into a dead end when trying to run the client.

Sooo, we wait a few more days. Somebody said patience is a virtue....

Woot! Today Deuteronomy called and said that Warhammer was online and that he was able to get on. So I tried and after an extensive download, was able to get at least to the log in this time, w/o having the graphics go buggy and get the error message. It said all the realms that I would be allowed were closed, so I'm assumming that I've been delegated to a certain category different than Deuteronomy. It was nice to see a regular sign in page! So now I'm a bit more confident and excited.

They added a couple more servers (ones that are actually on the server list)to my status page! I still can't get in but I can see population numbers on the two that are on my list.

Just a bit o progress! It ain't much but it's something.

Wahooo!!! I'm up and running! I can access 4 servers:

Tyrion
Darklands (AU)
Abhorash
Barak Varr

If anyone else is on one of these, post the server and your name and I'll jump on and find ya as soon as I get back from church. Cya'll soon!!!

Same Bro T. - logged into Barak Varr, created two toons so far, Elihu and Fjorboug. Look me up in a bit though as I've got work until 6 CST, 1 hour left.

I'm not getting any choices the last 2 times I logged in, got Barak Varr the first time, it went down while I was playing it, then I got auto assisgned to an oceanic server. Ah, figured out how to go back and select server. Intersting that is, a bit confusing. So I have a witch elf on Barak Varr and a white lion on the oceanic server.

Last edited:
Back