Woot let's roll! (roll call)

Barak Varr:

Vahlsyndri - Shadow Warrior
Baddwin - Ironbreaker
Kaleb - Warrior Priest

Will likely play the Elf mostly.

I am on Barak Varr. Can someone please PM me with the Ventrillo info so that I can say hello to you all? I have several characters, but have been playing an Archmage named Zephaniah most.

Oh I thought they had deleted the password for security reasons a couple days ago. I suppose I will look at the Sticky again if it's back up there. Thanks

Yeah I see the port info for Vent and such, but no password. Is the Vent no longer password protected or do I need to get the password somewhere? I don't see it posted anywhere in here.

Sorry Salty, I am sure the above came off rather rude and I don't mean to be...it's just that we as leaders take the time to post that critical information for others to read and we appreciate it when others in turn take the time to read it. No rudeness or offense intended.

Again, I apologize. There is no pass for the server for the NEW vent for the WAR chapter. I hope that answers your question.

HI all. I plan on playing in the open beta as soon as i get my code. I'm actually downloading the game ahead of time :)

Cassadine

I just can't wait

Hey all - its been way too long. I am ready to go for the open beta -get me the necessary info that i will need!!!!

See you all inside

Looks like downloads will begin tomorrow (18th) for us Open-Beta types. Any rumor of a midnight release of software? I can't find a specific time -- probably by design.

See you all soon. I hope to catch up on WAR stuff after my download occurs.

Open Beta is still not available for DLing as at 9:30am, Monday August 18. Which doesn't mean sweet nuttin as OB isn't scheduled until Sept 7. So patience is a virtue.

Back