You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

...when you are looking at ebay items and wonder how much gold you'd be willing to part with.

You know you Play WAY too much GW when:

You're working in retail on a Sunday, and instead of asking "Can I help you?" you ask "Are you hunting something?"

Isn't it funny how many memories/moments you can get from a game. Must be why it is so much fun to play.

I have so many fond memories of the first MMORPG I ever played... I took so many screenshots,... lol. It was Final Fantasy XI; played it for 3 years then I had to quit and move on. Guild Wars took its place and it's almost been 3 years since I started, lol.

You know you've played GW too much when you are in Safeway and realize your shopping cart is the real life equivalent of a Xunlai Storage chest on wheels..

thbig25252520lol.gif
Thanks Stc...I will never look at a shopping cart the same way ever.....

You know you've played GW too much when you are in Safeway and realize your shopping cart is the real life equivalent of a Xunlai Storage chest on wheels..

You can't put something in one shopping cart and take it out of another.

You can't put something in one shopping cart and take it out of another.

You're doing it wrong.

You know you've played GW too much when you go around telling people you're kind of a big deal.

EDIT: THREAD NECROMANCY!

when you go to bed after a few hours of playing and all you can do is think of builds to try/ areas you want to go/ green items u need to farm for/ and items u need to buy in gold.

when you wish some company would make green tools - rather than the Makita blue and Dewalt yellow.

Warning thread Necromancy!!!!!
You know you've played too much GW when you tell your psychologist that your main character says "Hi"! (5'017 hrs 45 mins over 38 months)

You know you play too much when you're co-workers give you weird looks.....

Fire Walker and I work together in real life. One evening we were on teamspeak together and I was telling her about a nice sword drop I got while vanquishing. I was getting it price checked on guru. While I was vanquishing she was in Kamadan doing something and she mentioned that someone was there selling Ele tomes for 750g each. At the time that was a good price and I asked her to buy 2 for me, which she did for 1500g.

The next day we're at work and I'm sitting in her cubicle chatting. (If you've ever seen a cubicle, there's not much privacy). I mention the sword and said that the price estimates were varying. One guy said at least "100k" another said I'd be lucky to get 50k. I said I listed it for auction and sold it for 80k which I've accepted. She said she still had the tomes and "don't forget you owe me 15 hundred".

Just then a co-worker poked her head over the wall. "WAIT! Let me get this straight. You owe her $1500 dollars????!!!!??" "And you say you just sold something on E-bay for EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!"

We both just died laughing before we explained it all to her.

haha, that's pretty sweet Raven. Gotta love it. Too bad you didn't get $80k, but then again I'm sure Fire is happy she only owes you 1.5k instead of $1,500. ;)

When, "How well will it run Guild Wars?" is one of the primary questions you ask yourself when looking for a new computer.

When, "How well will it run Guild Wars?" is one of the primary questions you ask yourself when looking for a new computer.

i think it might be getting to the point where you should be thinking, "How well will it run Guild Wars 2 when it comes out?"

i think it might be getting to the point where you should be thinking, "How well will it run Guild Wars 2 when it comes out?"

And then you start having an internal struggle predicting when it will come out. This year, or next... <_<

You know you've been playing Guild Wars too long when the last thing you remember thinking of before going to sleep was mapping out in your mind the various places you need to visit and do in order to level up/gain points/factions, etc.

You know you've been playing Guild Wars too long when you close your eyes and the image of you character running through the country/city is the only thing you see.

ohh, how true this is. I have done this to many times. would like to get together with some guildies in a couple of months(In TX without the correct interwebs connection to play GW.)

You know you play GW too much when you have a a friend who plays sleep over and play the whole night, sleep for 2 hours, wake up thinking the whole night was a dream, play GW some more only to find out that you DID play and that you really need to get a life.

You know you play GW too much when you sit down and read 54 pages of "You know you play GW too much if..." threads in one sitting...then realize that you are laughing ultimately at youself because over half of the stuff describes habits you have...real story.

You know you play too much when you squeeze an hour of play in on your wife's birthday, and feel no remorse.

Back