You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

lol - this was before my time in the guild - I'll have to think about this one.

You know you play GW too much when... you start imagining the AoE skills you could use in certain situations at church or on the interstate.

You know you play too much GW when: you are actually eating a CC in hope of your death penalty going away.

lol - that one made me chuckle out loud.

You know you play too much GW when - your day is so tough you wish you had a paragon with a few shouts to get you through.

You know you've been playing Guild Wars too long when the last thing you remember thinking of before going to sleep was mapping out in your mind the various places you need to visit and do in order to level up/gain points/factions, etc.

You know you've been playing Guild Wars too long when you close your eyes and the image of you character running through the country/city is the only thing you see.

i nvr thought anyone else did that. wow.

You know you play GW too much when you dream about beating that last mission you had a hard time with. true story too. its really sad.

Lol, this thread brings out the best in all of us! :)

You know you've played too much when you hear the term "fire and brimstone" and you think "Ele and Meteor Shower"

haha! that one's good

You know you played GW too much when you sit down and laugh at all of these and know youve experienced atleast half of 'em

Yes, last month I remember dreaming about my survivor. I was in a mission trying to survive and we were being seiged by all these enemies. I was panicking and died and woke up thinking....NOOOOOOO My survivor that I put all this work into is dead!!!!!! Wait!? Huh? It was just a dream. Whew!

Yeah, I need to get out more.

You know you've spent too much time playing Guild Wars when you have made a version of your character's costume...

...and are considering taking up embroidery again so you can make your costume better match your character's elite armor...

...even though you have several items of regular clothing that still need a button replaced after two years.

You know you play too much guild wars when you go and meet the Guild Leader and other officers in RL! And start casting spells on them randomly at Dragon*con!!!

You know you've played GWs to much when... actually I've got nothing due to my lack of playing actually... :/

You know you've played too much Guild Wars when ... you start scheduling quests in your Outlook task list.

You know you've played too much Guild Wars when ... you start scheduling quests in your Outlook task list.

Or writing down important events on your calendar.. like UW night, and mAT predictions. ;)

Back