You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

idk if Californias can HAVE basments... i've never been in one.. well that was below ground. Theorectically i have one, tho my house it raised.... so its not a full basement, more like a creepy dark place with lots of dirt. <_<

i can't stand Teen Girl squad...

it isn't that funny... it is just annoying... and retarded. it was funny... i guess... maybe "concept" funny... yet i personally didn't get to much great humor from it.

you know you've played too much GWs when Halloween comes up you put up a make shift Mad King in your front lawn and all the other GWs players within the neighborhood come up in front of it and try to do either Rock/Paper/Scissors, play Mad King Says or something. Also you wounder what events you'll be doing to the lead up of said showing of the Mad King.

you know you've played too much GWs when Winter comes up and you start doing stuff for the Wintersday event in real life.

I'm planning to make a weapon and focus item to coordinate with my mesmer costume. :)

IF I have time to finish them before D Con.

You know you've played Guild Wars too much when a break from the game because of a broken computer causes three hour crying sessions every day that you aren't able to play...

Can't wait for pictures :D
Technically, I had a focus item last year: I carried a bamboo and fabric fan, and fans are a mesmer focus item. But I didn't carry a weapon.

I have two costumes planned:
Mesmer one day, ren fest costume another. Because I already have both. :) I just need a new skirt. If pressed, I can do a dance costume again, but honestly THAT one attracted too much attention last year...

Back