You know you've been playing WOW too long when...

hehe when u ask a person in a store how much is the vendor price of that shirt....
or when u ask your dad if u can barrow 20g to go to the mall....

wow looking at these im really a geek lol

When you tell your wife that Icthus is 38 and she asks "level 38, isn't that pretty low"

wow...that's bad...

I'm sure this has already been said (but I'm lazy and not digging through the thread), but when you start pronouncing abbreviations like "rofl" and using them in sentences or in response to people...example:

"Hey, can you stay late to work on this proposal?"
"Sorry, no..geetogee"

while purely hypothetical (so I claim)...one concrete example I've used is my new word: "wahslashee" (w/e). I constantly use this with my fiancee when she says silly things and I have a cool gesture that goes with it...I use the term cool very liberally in this context :cool:

when you're writing you signature and instead of writing an Ev in cursive for Evan you write a 3\/ and before you realize you're writing you name in 1337.

When you're talking to someone in a chat program like AIM and you type an 'r' before you send them a message. =P

At one point while raiding MC my coke can was empty and I was thirsty. I stared intently at the can "willing" more of my beverage to conjure...it didn't work. LOL

When you are dream you are running through tunnels trying to get away from some people....who all have their name in red letters above their heads.

When you have a dream solely based on WoW...what you see is exactly how your UI looks and you're riding around on your little horsey because you're a human.

If this doesn't scare Icthus, I don't know what will:

You begin to wonder if you should refer to your spouse by their ingame name in real life.

or:

Your spouse who doesn't play the game starts to refer to you by your ingame name just to get your attention.

or:

Every word that starts with "n", you start place a "g" before it and call it pig "gnomish". ie...gname, gnow, gnever, gnap

When I go to McDonalds I get golden fish sticks and spend at least 10 seconds eating to get some extra +healing.

Back