You know you've been playing WOW too long when...

When you pick a flower, and you get mad because you don't see the words, "You're skill in herbalism has increased to xxx" float by your head.

When treebranchs, treehouses, miracles, fish tanks, goblits, and so many other things take on a whole different meaning, and in many cases, a different spelling (re: mirakle, quantam, heavencent, etc).

When you argue with your real-life friends about how a certain name should be said, such as Beriale, Deamiter, Avesther, Karazhan, QUEL SERRAR, ONYXIA, B R A Z I E R.

When treebranchs, treehouses, miracles, fish tanks, goblits, and so many other things take on a whole different meaning, and in many cases, a different spelling (re: mirakle, quantam, heavencent, etc).

When you argue with your real-life friends about how a certain name should be said, such as Beriale, Deamiter, Avesther, Karazhan, QUEL SERRAR, ONYXIA, B R A Z I E R.

Tee hee he spelt it goblit.....like me, not goblet like its supposed to be.

ROFL

Tehehehe =P

*casts ressurection on thread*

When you place a "/" in front of all actions spoken such as when chatting via xfire I say over and over /cry or whatever

When your on an instant messenger program and hit "r" to "enter" to respond.

^^ Guilty...

Back