Your favorite Worship song.

I wouldn't call this my favorite song, but thought this would be a good place to share it. A local radio station is offering a free download of the song "What Could Be Better" from 33 Miles. The link is part way down the page in the columns in the middle.

www.jq99.com

This is just terrible......

speedat5.jpg

We weren't meant to go that FAST!

That song is really good though. GO DOWNLOAD NOW :D

I've heard that song and some stuff by that band. Pretty good, but mostly Worship stuff or at least from what I've heard. Nothing wrong with that--but if I wanted stuff I could really get into I'd listen to like Sanctus Real or tobyMac or Relient K

I've been really getting into Casting Crowns lately. There song sreally speak to me and are deep.

me too, one of the few bands that i can really connect with and are really on fire for God. There songs have so much meaning and unlike most others they critisize the lack of faith in the church. They really get me pumped up and ready to take on the world.

also they look and act like really down-to-earth kind of people. Saw them at BattleCry... they were awsome! too bad they didnt get to play more, i was disapointed. MUST GO CONCERT STALKING!!;)

meh, Sanctus real is too soft for me and Relient K doesn't seem to have too many songs about Jesus. atleast on there albums that i have listened too (about 2). i also like Derek Webb because his songs are true songs.
Joey

When they talk about Jesus it's metaphorical/allegorical or whatever you call it.

Personally I mostly like Sanctus Real's "I'm Not All Right", that's not too soft :cool:

Anyone like Hillsong? The're like the Microsoft of like praise and worship. Although Chris Tomlin isn't too far behind. Infact I think he is like number 1 right now. The How Great is Our God tour was amazing with Matt Redman.

Back