EVE 14day FREE trial

If you decide to try it, hit me up in game "Issac Gains" is my character.

Also....join the Chat channels: "Cristian Public Access" and "MMM"

Well I've been playing it and for me it takes too long to do stuff so I'll be playing out the trail but probably won't be playing after that.... :(

I tried it a while back, it was pretty fun. But i never got beyond just mining. I assume there is much more to do, i just could'nt find it. Also, i don't know if i would be willing for fork out 15 dollars a month.

No worries C$.

Let's meet up some place and do something before you're trial runs out.

The monthly fee thing is debate all in it's own. If ya want mate, start up a new trial , and hit me up. I'll show ya some stuff.

It is almost like Freelancer, but more complex. Though, much more variety.

When skills require time, do you have to be on-line 24 hours straight?

NOPE, that's the BIG draw for me. When a skill is set to train.....it trains. You DON'T have to be online, your account DOESN'T have to be active. SOO....say you go on vacation, or have a big test.....or something like that where you can't logon for a few days/weeks......You're not behind when you come back like in other MMOs. Some skills can take a month to train...and it's common for players to "take time off" while that skills trains. 30 days later when they come back, reactive their account, the skill is done. That skill that's gonna take a day to train? Set it before you go to bed. When you get up to play, switch to a shorter skill (like one that takes 15minutes) and then before you logoff, switch back to the skill you trained the night before. Point is...ALWAYS have a skill training. So yeah.....to take the long way to answer your question. You don't have to be online to train skills.

NOPE, that's the BIG draw for me. When a skill is set to train.....it trains. You DON'T have to be online, your account DOESN'T have to be active. SOO....say you go on vacation, or have a big test.....or something like that where you can't logon for a few days/weeks......You're not behind when you come back like in other MMOs. Some skills can take a month to train...and it's common for players to "take time off" while that skills trains. 30 days later when they come back, reactive their account, the skill is done. That skill that's gonna take a day to train? Set it before you go to bed. When you get up to play, switch to a shorter skill (like one that takes 15minutes) and then before you logoff, switch back to the skill you trained the night before. Point is...ALWAYS have a skill training. So yeah.....to take the long way to answer your question. You don't have to be online to train skills.

Umm...thats what I was afraid of.

It seems like a real patient game that I could never get into, such as, Imperium Galactica II.

I'll try it anyways since it took a while to download the installer but seeing how some skill points takes a while, I don't think a limited 14 days would be a lasting experience. Though, I could be wrong ONCE I've tried the game.

Heh, the game is huge, interesting to see the wide galaxy of space.

The game is alright, alittle hard to get used to, but alright.

I understand how the skills works, its interesting that I can do dogfights or mining while my skills are going along.

My eyes hurt from the wide galaxy of space. ;)

Personally, I'm not a MMORP fan, especially games like World of Warcraft (Unless World of Starcraft comes along).

Creating my characters is the best thing of all, it actually looks like I'm some kind of "unique" person in the EVE game, still, very cool.

For me, graphics and sound is great, but the gameplay seems bland. I'm more into the intense action and personalized controls of simulated games such as, Freelancer and Strike Commander, using arrow keys to fly or the full motion of a mouse.

Oh by the way. I decided I liked this game again. I had just been playing on it for like 3 hours and I was bound to dislike it, but after doing landscaping and mowing the lawn all day (2.5 acres... ugh) I feel like playing it again. Mostly because THE STUPID LAWN MOWER HAS NO WARP DRIVE!!!

Techncially, warp drives is for distance of travel, not the speed of using the lawn mower for working.

Just got an agent, Cloud_G, came through my mail. X_X

You playing mate? What's your character name? when have you been playing? I'll meet ya somewhere

Back