Fun with Webcams!

i'm not going to post any pictures of myself... because you all scare me and i don't want stalkers...

BUT... i've been told this looks alot like me.

6a00b8ea071cde1bc000c22526e35b604a-.jpg

OR...

you could just look at my signature... that is me as well.

i'm not going to post any pictures of myself... because you all scare me and i don't want stalkers...

BUT... i've been told this looks alot like me.

6a00b8ea071cde1bc000c22526e35b604a-.jpg

OR...

you could just look at my signature... that is me as well.

No fair! I wish i could draw stick figures...

No fair! I wish i could draw stick figures...

hehe... you don't know me that well... i'm really lazy....

I didn't even draw this on paint then send it to photobucket.com

no.... no....

I went to google... typed in "stick figure" and saved teh picture i got... haha.

who said ANYTHING about drawing.

Emos cant draw stick figures, they end up slitting their wrists...oh wait stick figures dont have hands...

a little to crude... if your going to do an emo joke... don't do it so brutal... it is sad when people slit wrists...
yet emo kids are kinda funny.... but... but that is a different topic.

a little to crude... if your going to do an emo joke... don't do it so brutal... it is sad when people slit wrists...
yet emo kids are kinda funny.... but... but that is a different topic.
topic revisited:
2445540.1083170.jpg

Lame! But Emo kids don't all cut themselves. Cutting is a problem among all types of teens it is sad problem.

yeah it really is sad, actually. I hate to make light of it, but I saw that t-shirt the other day and I had to share it.

that shirt is a very VERY old joke... but... yes... it is CRAZY sad that teens now in days are resorting to cutting. I have talked with TONS of these teens about it... despite their logic makes no sense for justification of cutting... it is appalling to me how prevalent it is around teens.

wow... i all i think of is a female Ele.... at least your modestly dressed... which we all know that no female elementalist can do (apparently GW doesn't want to release modest armor... even when you are in the snow areas... man it has gotta get cold).

Back