Fun with Webcams!

wow... i all i think of is a female Ele.... at least your modestly dressed...
I was indeed decently attired. Tomorrow (today?) is mesmer day!

Must...go...sleep. Must..wake up...in five hours...

That's about how much I got last night, too.

sadly... your right... i REALLY don't wanna see how bad your spamming "can" get if you really put some effort into it.

you said will spam twice..

and you said will spam.... once... what of it? haha. just kidding.

*EDIT* wow... once i was done posting that... i feel as if all i'm posting is for spam... wow... it is like a curse... and i think i'm being infected... NOOOOO!!! i don't wanna become a spammer *cry*

Someone post a photo of themselves, or I'll have to resort to a Dragon*Con photo...

O NO NO NO!!! DON"T DO THAT.... HERE....

IMG_7233.jpg

The story behind the photo... is i was playing Starcraft REALLY late... and.... like... almost morning time. I was playing a 1v1 versus someone online... well... it was on a money map and i had taken control of 6 out of the 8 bases... i was zerg... and i had basically an impregnable defense (not entirely true... it would just take a whole LOTTO time...) well... after i finally got all my defenses up to my content, which was a full set of ground defenses' and full units patrolling the skies i set my head down... just to rest.... well... i fell asleep... O yeah... and just before i put my head down... i made all my bases' make full sets of hydralisks (thus 2 sets per 6 bases- 12 units per set... i think that is right... it may have been less)... well... the last thing i remember is all my units being destroyed... yet taking a nice majority of his base... and i made sure i specifically told my hydralisks to attack his workers... and... as far as my knowledge goes... he left... because he didn't wanna re-make his base... and he couldn't break my defense... by the time i woke i had won... i then preceded to take a picture of what happened, imitating how i slept... and... yeah...

Last edited:
It's C$. I think it was a Freudian slip...

You know, a mistaken statement that reveals what you really think, feel, or intend...

Someone post a photo of themselves, or I'll have to resort to a Dragon*Con photo...

I believe you're correct, MM. Because the "WILLSPAM" did come true *evil grin*

No it wouldn't. It'd show Maid in a midst of a bunch of overweight, sweaty teenagers dressed up as their favorite superhero or game character.

Back