The most drop dead Seski case around!

ya, compared to my awesome all white one... thats nice. now they just need to make a GW one.. and i need to win the lotto.
 
Well, Atown's case is made out of wood.

Other that him, I don't know.

ya my main rig is made of wood, ive done a Cougar football case, done a few different paint jobs and windows, working on a oil mod but not finding money/oil to finish it >_<. but yeah ive done more modding than the average CGA'er :D
 
What I really want to get is a case made of carbon fiber mesh, only 1 or 2 out there though :\ I think I will probably stick to lian li cases, I am getting sick of el cheapo cases cutting my fingers or falling apart.
 
What I really want to get is a case made of carbon fiber mesh, only 1 or 2 out there though :\ I think I will probably stick to lian li cases, I am getting sick of el cheapo cases cutting my fingers or falling apart.

Lian Li's are L33T, for my second build i am going to mod one:D
 
Probably the best cases IMO are lian li, silver stone or cooler master. Of course you will have duds in any product line. Some lian li cases you need to be careful with because they have weird airflow patters. My case is vary weird because the power supply is actually below my hard drives, the back fan pulls air in over the CPU and the front fan blows air over the hard disks and it escapes out the holes in the aluminum along the expansion cards, I had to work with the design a little bit until I got the same level of cooling as my last case (which sounded like a wind tunnel at times).
 
Probably the best cases IMO are lian li, silver stone or cooler master. Of course you will have duds in any product line. Some lian li cases you need to be careful with because they have weird airflow patters. My case is vary weird because the power supply is actually below my hard drives, the back fan pulls air in over the CPU and the front fan blows air over the hard disks and it escapes out the holes in the aluminum along the expansion cards, I had to work with the design a little bit until I got the same level of cooling as my last case (which sounded like a wind tunnel at times).

honestly i just plum dont see why Lian LI are so l337. ive worked on em and i dont see anything special. as long as the PSU and CD roms dont interfere with the mobo like some do on occassion, im happy
 
Back
Top