Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
http://www.falcon-nw.com/ <- these guys do some really nice paint jobs
http://www.falcon-nw.com/ <- these guys do some really nice paint jobs
Yeah falcon is nice, has any one here moded a case?
Well, Atown's case is made out of wood.
Other that him, I don't know.
ya my main rig is made of wood, ive done a Cougar football case, done a few different paint jobs and windows, working on a oil mod but not finding money/oil to finish it >_<. but yeah ive done more modding than the average CGA'er![]()
Do you have pictures?
i'll have to post tomorrow i have stuff from 10am-11pm tonight im booked solid so yeah
What I really want to get is a case made of carbon fiber mesh, only 1 or 2 out there though :\ I think I will probably stick to lian li cases, I am getting sick of el cheapo cases cutting my fingers or falling apart.
Probably the best cases IMO are lian li, silver stone or cooler master. Of course you will have duds in any product line. Some lian li cases you need to be careful with because they have weird airflow patters. My case is vary weird because the power supply is actually below my hard drives, the back fan pulls air in over the CPU and the front fan blows air over the hard disks and it escapes out the holes in the aluminum along the expansion cards, I had to work with the design a little bit until I got the same level of cooling as my last case (which sounded like a wind tunnel at times).