First post here

Hello :)
LoJ forum member OSC
Games in common: Eve and Rift
An "Ameyia" Character in both.

Will try and join Reborn in Rift.
The game looks interesting.

Cheers

Hello. My name is Max. I am tired of playing games without others whom have my Christian perspective. If I'm doing spiritual warfare through games.. Im gonna need some backup.

anyway.. hello!

Hello. My name is Max. I am tired of playing games without others whom have my Christian perspective. If I'm doing spiritual warfare through games.. Im gonna need some backup.

anyway.. hello!

Welcome to the CGA! You will find lots of fun, counsel, fellowship and back up here!

Hello :)
LoJ forum member OSC
Games in common: Eve and Rift
An "Ameyia" Character in both.

Will try and join Reborn in Rift.
The game looks interesting.

Cheers

Welcome, I played Rift in beta and for about a week after launch. Very fun game. And while I have not played it in a few months we do have folks still very active in it. Have fun!

Last edited:
Hello!

I just stumbled onto this site and I love it! I play on Xbox 360(Merciful Life) and I play World of Warcraft(server: Twisting Nether/name: Crowe) I have also just started an guild on that server that is run on Christian values and is family friendly. Hope to see everyone around! =)

Hello my name is Ronnie. This is my first post here. I was a part of Redeemed (WoW) for the better part of 2009-2010. I'm taking a break from playing WoW for now, I'm waiting for SWTOR to come out and hoping to play with fellow Christians in that game. God Bless!

Hello my name is Ronnie. This is my first post here. I was a part of Redeemed (WoW) for the better part of 2009-2010. I'm taking a break from playing WoW for now, I'm waiting for SWTOR to come out and hoping to play with fellow Christians in that game. God Bless!

Welcome to the CGA!

A lot of us are excited for SWTOR too. Welcome to the CGA and I look forward to meeting you!

Last edited:
Hi CGA,

I'm really glad that a place like this exists, its great to be around a group of people that I connect with on so many levels.

And a bit about me...
I am a husband and father of one, a christian, a gamer, a fisherman, a gadget lover, a php/coldfusion programmer, a creative designer, lover of awesome music like Matisyahu, Flyleaf, red, POD and more but that's all I can think of right now...

And as far as games, I sometimes play Counterstrike 1.6, but I mainly play COD Black Ops & MW2 on Xbox Live, my gamertag is timbad2021 if you want to add me :)

Later

Hello all! My name is Jason, and I'm new here. I'm a very avid gamer (pc, mmos, 360, PS3) and I'm a faithful Christian. I stumbled up this website when I was surfing the internet thinking about what gaming endeavor I want to get into next. I would love to be part of a Christian gaming community, and I look forward to meeting and gaming with the rest of you.

Hi guys! I've been around for a few weeks, but I haven't really posted much so I might as well put something here. I bumped into this place when I was roaming around for a new guild in Guild Wars.

I'm currently living in Scotland and I begin my university degree in Music after summer. I'm primarily a composer, although I'm versatile in instrumental performance. I'm currently part of my local church worship group and play the guitar, drums and piano.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, if anyone would like any free music composed then just give me a shout because I could use the experience and have plenty of free time. I can compose in a wide variety of styles, although if you want a song with a vocal part, then you would need to provide the vocal part and maybe with a basic chord structure if possible. I can then send back a musical score of the music as well as a fully sequenced MP3 file.

Haha, I'm not so good at the country styles! :confused:
I'll need to listen to more of the stuff and get used to the style. I'm more towards classical, rock, orchestral genres right now.

Hello everyone!

Hi there! I just wanted to post a little note to introduce myself as well as get my first post out of the way :D My name is Aaron and I am sure like most of you who joined I am looking for some Christian friends to hang out with in the gaming world.

I guess I should start by saying a little bit about myself. I was mostly raised on the Christian faith(became a christian in 1984) by my wonderful mother who was the most kind loving Christian woman I have ever known. Unfortunately my lifestyle choices and the way I have acted has not been the best way to represent my lord. I can tell you without a doubt that I love my lord and Savior, but one would never know it in the way I act. To make matters even tougher I moved to Bangkok for my work which is not the most Christian friendly place for those who want fellowship with other Christians. With all that being said my hope is that maybe I can combine my love for gaming with some good christian fellowship. The games I play are below.. and thanks for reading my post!

SWG- My first love of gaming!! and yes I still play. Currently on Radiant but free transfers are here if there are any others who play.

WoW- Currently on Kargath but more than willing to start a toon on another server.

EQ2-Been a while though.
LOTRO- Brandywine
Rift-Yep love the MMOs can ya tell...

ok Im done..:D

-Aaron

Haha, I'm not so good at the country styles! :confused:
I'll need to listen to more of the stuff and get used to the style. I'm more towards classical, rock, orchestral genres right now.

A classical rock orchestral song? ;)

Joking aside I'd love to see/hear examples of your work.

Er, wondering if I'm doing this right. Hi :), guess I'm new to this. Judging by the last post, don't know if this group is really active with other members. I've been searching everywhere for other Christian gamers with a love for Jesus Christ and, despite that, don't cuss profusely when dying or playing a game with mean people. I always felt that I could only be friends with other Christians because of my personality (kind[I'd like to think], don't cuss, have fun and not take games seriously, love talking about our lord and savior, and being a fun loving friend :). Hope to play with someone here, my XBL gamertag is Purifier Mouse. Doubt anyone will send me anything, but if you do, you're my new best friend XD. Godbless, and keep being awesome CGA

Er, wondering if I'm doing this right. Hi :), guess I'm new to this. Judging by the last post, don't know if this group is really active with other members. I've been searching everywhere for other Christian gamers with a love for Jesus Christ and, despite that, don't cuss profusely when dying or playing a game with mean people. I always felt that I could only be friends with other Christians because of my personality (kind[I'd like to think], don't cuss, have fun and not take games seriously, love talking about our lord and savior, and being a fun loving friend :). Hope to play with someone here, my XBL gamertag is Purifier Mouse. Doubt anyone will send me anything, but if you do, you're my new best friend XD. Godbless, and keep being awesome CGA
/bump for newly approved post

Hey everyone!!
Just wanted to say "Hi" and thanks to Tribes of Judah for accepting my application. I'm a gamer at heart since I was 8, but just a year ago saved by the Grace of God! I play a bit of everything between console and PC. I'm a laid back guy who just likes to have fun and talk to others while doing so. Over the past few months, the Holy Spirit has been convicting me about some of my gaming habits, specifically the people I play online with. After a quick search via Google (I love Google!) I stumbled upon ToJ. After a quick glance, I knew I had found my new home. I hope to be able catch ya'll sometime on TS and get to know some of you. Thanks everyone, and God Bless!

Hi

Hi I just joined and I would like to check out your Minecraft server. I have an Xbox 360 but I do not have live atm. I also play games on the pc and somtimes on the Wii if my sister let's me lol.

Back