Introductions

Hello, this is my second attempt at registering :eek: the first one i forgot to post something in the forums within 7 days, My Character name is Velvella / Janelo I play wow and am in The Forgiven on Terenas. Thanks and please accept my registration ;)

Anyways, I am looking for contacts with similar hearts and interests, and I feel that this is a good place to start. Oh, and a quick shout out to the rare Christian gamers out in Oregon (specifically the Portland area), I'd love to meet you guys in person!
Yo. Welcome to CGA. Just saw this. I'm a Multnomah student, plannin' to graduate this coming semester. I'll be chillin' there for the semester, so hooray for local peeps.

Hope you find what you're lookin' for here!

Hello, this is my second attempt at registering :eek: the first one i forgot to post something in the forums within 7 days, My Character name is Velvella / Janelo I play wow and am in The Forgiven on Terenas. Thanks and please accept my registration ;)
I leave it to those who can officially accept to do so (if it hasn't been done already), but welcome to the forum!

Hi friends, I have just joined. I would like to know how I can participate in contests for members here. I would like to receive your comments on my writing in those competition. Thank you.

Hi folks,
I used to play GuildWars a year ago or so in an american christian clan [HRK] and now I play StarCraft. Being in the lowest ranking, but I am no noob anymore. I play most times with zergs. Its tough doing all stuff at the same time, but I am learning.

Hope to find a cool comunity and interesting individuals... that's you :)
My online name is... GraceTenshi #617

Hi friends, I have just joined. I would like to know how I can participate in contests for members here. I would like to receive your comments on my writing in those competition. Thank you.
That's something beyond my sphere of knowledge, but welcome to CGA all the same!

Welcome to you, too, GraceTenshi! Be sure to check out Tribe of Judah's Starcraft chapter!

Welcome to the CGA! Always nice to have some more writers! What games do you play?

Hiya :)

I'm actually not much of a gamer, but I love epic story development. Games are becoming incredible storytelling machines and that interests me. Also, I used to do vfx work for tv, so from the visuals side, I dig the concept art and production design. Scifi and archeology are most interesting to me.

Cheers,
AJ

Greetings - I've been looking for a Christian gaming community, and I knew about this one for awhile now, just never bothered joining until now. I was playing WoW, however, have been putting most of my gaming time into League of Legends. (Casual gamer now that I'm married!)

Hopefully I'll make some new friends and have some Christian fellowship. :)

Hello everyone, just stopping by to introduce myself! I love all different types of games, right now it's mostly Minecraft and guildwars. But just about any game with a really well written story can get me hooked. :D I am so excited to find a group for Christian gamers; it's great to know that I'm not alone! :D

Hello all, Names Ben. Live in the SF Bay Area, and I love to game. dont get to do too much though, what with the wife and three kids, but I try. ;)

I have been playing Minecraft for a while, have started a few servers, but was looking for more. I just got my son an account for his 7th birthday this year, and have been teaching him the basics. :) (great way to play more too. Spending time with him ;) )

Anyways, this looks like an awesome place to be, and look forward to meeting fellow christian gamers. :)

Hi Kate, welcome aboard!
I play Guild Wars too, have you found one of the guilds in our alliance?

I hope you enjoy your time here!

New Here

Hi, my name is Sue and I'm a grateful believer in Christ looking for a Christian community for gaming. I'm a WOW player and looking for a guild to join. Not sure if this is the forum to inquire but, in my search, found this and I am very excited about this site. I live in Canada, Alberta .... anyway - will start with that. God Bless

Yo. Welcome to CGA. Just saw this. I'm a Multnomah student, plannin' to graduate this coming semester. I'll be chillin' there for the semester, so hooray for local peeps.

Hope you find what you're lookin' for here!

Anyways, I am looking for contacts with similar hearts and interests, and I feel that this is a good place to start. Oh, and a quick shout out to the rare Christian gamers out in Oregon (specifically the Portland area), I'd love to meet you guys in person!

-HalcyonLioness/TheKittyLizard

Not so rare, I know me and my homey's out here in the PDX/Tri-Met area are Christian Gamers, as are many of their friends that are off to college...

I can't believe you had to explicitly point out that you were in Oregon for me to realize it. lol I'm so oblivious sometimes.

Also! Hi Sue. Welcome to CGA! Neirai put together a great list of guilds connected to CGA that you can find here. Be sure to check that list out to find the guild you think would be most well-suited for you.

Hi, my name is Sue and I'm a grateful believer in Christ looking for a Christian community for gaming. I'm a WOW player and looking for a guild to join. Not sure if this is the forum to inquire but, in my search, found this and I am very excited about this site. I live in Canada, Alberta .... anyway - will start with that. God Bless

I also live in Alberta. Many of the members of The Forgiven (on Terenas) are also from Alberta, as we started from an old CS clan based out of Oiltown.

Hi Kate, welcome aboard!
I play Guild Wars too, have you found one of the guilds in our alliance?

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the welcome! :D I haven't really looked at the Guild Wars section yet, I've been kinda absorbed in Minecraft for a bit! :eek: But I will definitely take a look; do you have any guild suggestions?

Thanks again! :)

kate I would recommend Spirit of Elisha/Spirit of Elijah for a GW guild. Wonderful people, Christ centered, and always up to something. Also always willing to help.

hey all my name is clifton I'm along time wow player and I just turned my life over to god and I was looking for some christians that plays world of warcraft I hope that I have reach the right place if not I'm sorry.if so please reach out to me I'm very interested in finding a god christian group that plays wowth hank you and god bless

kate I would recommend Spirit of Elisha/Spirit of Elijah for a GW guild. Wonderful people, Christ centered, and always up to something. Also always willing to help.

Thanks Ursen, I'll keep them in mind when I go back to playing GW. :)

Back