Not open for further replies.
Name: Micah
Married: Over 3 years
Children: 2 with the third due in July
Home: Milwaukee, WI
Prefer: PvE
Primary: Ferella Torsch
Profession:ATT U-Verse Tech
ALT Profession:Sound/Lighting Engineer - It's what I got a degree in and what I did for 12 years, getting paid for 7 of those years doing it. Being on tour changed my life, I quit God and he didn't quit me. Let me tell ya, that's annoying. :-þ Obviously I came around again and had my entire life changed very quickly.

*note* I didn't realize my previous post made it through, account wasn't approved at that time... anywho i guess this is just the longer intro

Last edited:
Name: Gary
Family: Married with 2 sons. My wife also plays. Her main character is Angelina Windsong. Our sons are currently too young to play.
Home: Kansas
Current location: Japan
Guild: SoE
Primary Character: Shadoe Reaver N/E; Also experimenting with other characters. All of my characters begin with Shadoe.
Prefer: PvE, I haven't played much PvP except for getting killed in the snowball fight.
Goals: Complete the games, Get a cartographer title, and elite skill hunting.
Other: I know Micah (and the other WoX guys) from a few years I spent in Ft. Worth Texas. We all volunteered together at a Christian concert venue called Club 412.

Hello! This is Gary's wife, Rebecca.
Family: the same as Gary (ha ha)- two small sons. But our 3 year old loves making "mommy" or "daddy" run around the screen. So if you ever see my character running around town crashing into walls and getting stuck, that's why. Honest.
Current Location: Japan
Guild:SoE
Primary Character: Angelina Windsong Me/N. All my characters have the last name Windsong. Even the character on my husband's account that he used to get me hooked on this game.
Goals: Finish the storyline. For now. Afterwards, who knows?
Other: We know Micah, Rusty, and George from RL. Can't wait to play with all of you.

WoX guild has been merged into the SoE guild

Hey! Great to meet ya'll! Hope I get to play with many of you along the way.

Name: Rusty
Family: Married over 3 years to my cool wife and have one wonderfully cute 2-year-old girl.
Current location: Euless, TX (been here for 12 years, we're hoping to move elsewhere, but that's up to God)
Birth State: Georgia
Job: Computer Technician
Guild: SoE (my whole Way of the Cross Guild has now joined SoE: George, Micah, Gary & Rebecca)
Prefer: PVE
Goals: Find more time to play. Tend to run short of the solo free time since my family comes before my gaming. Usually get to play Saturday mornings about 7:30ish and occasionally at night. (CDT here). One of my big goals has been to use this game to witness about Jesus in some way. This was one of the main ideals in the WoX guild's creation, but I don't think we ever quite achieved it before I got my current job and lost what free time I had to play.
Player Names
Prophecies: Rusty Cross (19 W/R), Fiero de Muerto (14 N/R) & Baldred of Gamelyn (14 E/R - newly seared since gave up on that lvl 20 Ascalon quest)
Factions: Espada Del Espiritu (5 A - remade my assasin) & Matrim Calthorn (12 Rit/R)
Nightfall: Bon Parra (20 Para/E - yes I broke a trend & didn't 2nd him as a ranger), Cruz del Muerto (11 N/R - love the combo), & Santiago Cindar (13 Derv/R)

Name: Gyro
Other info: College student
Home: Somewhere in Pennsylvania
In-Game guild: Holy Angels [HOLY]
Position: Guild Officer
PvE/PvP preferences: Pve
Primary Character: Nayexate Renoch, Rt/R with over 9000 xp and r5 KoaBD

Thread is being restarted for 2009

I am now closing this thread. Please feel free to re-introduce yourself with updated information in the 2009 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back