a 4th Topic is STARTED!!!

HAHAHA! No one noticed that we secretly switched threads to continue our secret world domination!!!!!!!!!

Wow....its amazing how many secrets are being held in the JCHC forums that are not even JCHC Secrets.....It appears to me that we have become the dumping grounds of other guilds top secret secrets. I therefore instate a tax that is to be paid every time there is a secret that is kept here, whether we know about it or not.... In Light of this new Tariff....Ante up all you non JCHCers....all your wood planks are belong to us!

So I got bored and unusually curious and decided to go back through this thread and determine how many times "secret" had been used. With a secret team of super secret finder-outters, I toiled for hours under strict secretiveness, not letting anyone know our secret mission. Using ultra-advanced methods of secret discovery, the task has been accomplished. As to be expected, however sadly, this information is highly classified and therefore I cannot reveal to you how many times "secret" has been used in this thread, nor can I reveal my secret helpers. To do so, even secretly to the members of the Super Secret Society, would needlessly threaten galactic security. So secret was this information that I was forced to erase any information regarding secrets from my memory. Sadly, my own true identity being secret, I no longer know who I am or where I come from. The nice men in the plain white coats are awfully nice though. They give me pudding. I like pudding. But I'm not supposed to tell you that. Then everybody would want the pudding. So keep that a secret, ok?

So I got bored and unusually curious and decided to go back through this thread and determine how many times "secret" had been used. With a secret team of super secret finder-outters, I toiled for hours under strict secretiveness, not letting anyone know our secret mission. Using ultra-advanced methods of secret discovery, the task has been accomplished. As to be expected, however sadly, this information is highly classified and therefore I cannot reveal to you how many times "secret" has been used in this thread, nor can I reveal my secret helpers. To do so, even secretly to the members of the Super Secret Society, would needlessly threaten galactic security. So secret was this information that I was forced to erase any information regarding secrets from my memory. Sadly, my own true identity being secret, I no longer know who I am or where I come from. The nice men in the plain white coats are awfully nice though. They give me pudding. I like pudding. But I'm not supposed to tell you that. Then everybody would want the pudding. So keep that a secret, ok?
It was a commendable sacrifice to our cause. Your effort will always remain a secret (the greatest honor we award).

Back