a 4th Topic is STARTED!!!

so it will look like nothing is left standing but infact it is an illusion and there will be things left standing just you wont know about it which will create this secret paradox that is known as the on-topic off-topic thread!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

can i be a mesmer now? :p

This is a Secret update on our classified status as a secret resistance society status in an undisclosed location: We are rumored to be a secret resistance society. This concludes this encryption. Please forget promptly after reading.

if i was running for president (which i am not at liberty to disclose) i would talk about your question with out really answering it. Kind of like what i am doing...

if i was running for president (which i am not at liberty to disclose) i would talk about your question with out really answering it. Kind of like what i am doing...

but its a secret so we dont know..
VOTE FOR .. !

Last edited:
It's my secret plan, if you don't know my name, you can't make negative adds against me! Wait, forget I just said that, you have no idea what my secret plan is..

YES! THE SECRET TOPIC MUST BE STILL ON TOPIC BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TOPIC THAT IS BECAUSE ITS A SECRET! ...SO KEEP SAYING SECRET!

Back