A Change in Leadership

Maybe we can finally all have that Meatoberfest celebration we always wanted!

Now see what ya done did? Ya gots Snookums, the Guild Quartermaster begging for a few levels beyond her current 3, and she has to be the worst Necromancer ever, I mean EVER!!!!! I guess as long as she dumps all of her personal gold and possessions before working on the GB again. And speaking of GB Snookums did her job and cleared the junk outa the GB last week. She will have to do it again before any serious effort at leveling. I guess she can go map DR for another lvl or two first, that doesn't require any personal gold collection or items and puts her near another GB outlet.

edit: At least the female Charr have a slightly better attitude, at least no worse than a bear with mange working her way through a briar patch in August looking for her cub.

Last edited:
Wooooo Charr FTW!
I'm all for a Charr only event (put all those lesser races in their place:p)

And more on topic gratz Ryan and thanks for all your hard work STC. Go for a holiday somewhere peaceful - like the Black Citadel

Thank you for all your hard work and loyalty to us over all the years!You made LOE a great place for all to be! Ryan is the perfect person to hand the reigns over to! His loyalty to his family, friends and Christ show in all he does. Don't be a stranger! Hopefully you can spend some of your newly found free time playing with us! :)

Last edited:
all teasing about charr aside;
they are both greatly skilled in leadership and very tolerant of bad puns as well.
who could ask for more than that?

Thanks again to both of you for all you have and are doing!!!!

Back